Nightly Goodnight Everyone

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
Dot

Re: Nightly Goodnight Everyone

Post by Dot »

Dam sad isn't it, she will be missed for sure. This morning I was playing silly buggers with my pussy and I sort of tripped and bent my toe next to the big toe and it made a crack sound so now it is rather blueish and fat and sore. :cry: G got the panel from off the bus that we had the rust taken out, it looks so spiffy so now the bus needs a good cut and polish before we get to the windscreen rust.. Once again we waited all day for the man to come to give a quote for new gravel to be put down as usual = NO Show or Phone call .No wind or rain today just cold. Friends up in Qld have sold their beautiful big Queenslander and bought a motor home starting next year, don't think I could do that. . Bed time so Goodnight everyone x :D Goodnight Wayno x :D
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
Shirley

Post by Shirley »

Great group Keith, I still enjoy their music, RIP Judith.

Deborah, there has been a huge number of fish found dead on the shores of MP, it was on our community FB page this morning warning people not to eat fish from the lake, tonight it was on NBN news, long time resident interviewed, said that he had never seen any thing like it before, we don't appear to have any here.

It was sunny today but one needed to get out of the cold westerly wind & now there telling us it will rain again for the next week.☔️

Goodnight all, sweet dreams.🛏
Shirley & Bruce.
Dot

Post by Dot »

My friend in NZ abused me tonight because I told her our rotten weather was heading her way and she got it alright :lol: Been inside all day again too cold outside for me. Watching "The Queens Guard's" A year in Service. So precise, nothing like us British for perfection (that's me) is off to Dentist tomorrow and I have given in to the pain fear so will be getting the stab in the ankle, will ask the girl doing the ultrasound for the ankle to run the machine over my black ? broken toe while she is in the vicinity. ;) Boo hoo , getting my crying over before it is done. Shirley that was good eye news for Bruce , I hated assisting the eye surgeons to me it was like fish head soup where the eye was staring at you from the pot. That was the only operation I hated. Got the report from Dulux tech report on our thermal paint roof job we had done. Apparently the business that did the job did NOT follow the makers instructions and they advised us to get back to the ones that did the job to rectify the job.. Yeah right considering he won't return calls. Looks like it may be a trip to consumer. Why can't trades people do things right the first time? Who saw the Italian runner who's willy kept making an appearance during his race? :lol: :lol: Even Nigel had competition there. :lol: Safe travels Deborah. G asked the tip what is the charge to dump 2 of the bus's tyres $60 :shock: they will rot in the yard I think. Goodnight everyone x :D Goodnight Deborah x :D
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
Greynomad

Post by Greynomad »

Dottie,
Take the tyres to your block, and put them where you want to plant something.
Fill them almost to the top with horse poo and cover it with a layer of dirt about 3” thick.
Leave it to stew for 3~6 months then turn & mix the dirt soup and plant your bit of greenery in it.
By the time the plant is big enough to not need it, the tyre will just about fall apart. The steel inside it will rust away in the soil. 👍
Regards & God bless,
Ray
--
"Insufficient data for a meaningful answer."
Isaac Asimov, "The Last Question"

"I refuse to drink water, because of the disgusting things fish do in it"
W.C.Fields
Dot

Post by Dot »

Ray the trouble is we aren't at the block enough to make sure any plants survive. Had my steroid jab in my ankle this arvo, didn't hurt as much as the thumb one. G had a tooth out and had to go back next week, I am getting shitty with dentists, his teeth are all weak so my opinion is get them out rather than going every week having a filling then it has to come out a month later. $$$$$ Gotcha do what yu gotcha do as they say ;) Guess who has been doing the naughty nooky dance??? bloody Norman has been at his daughter again and I found him sitting in the corner sitting on an egg. That was quickly disposed of. :lol: Did yu see the Ginger Ninger going on about his private safe being broken into??? Has been a beautiful day in all a good day. Take care everyone and goodnight to all x :D Goodnight WayneP x :D
Dot

Post by Dot »

Nodded off last night in the chair again :oops: Quiet day with a bit of rain but nothing much in it. Only thing that happened was the hairdresser rang to change our appointment from Tomorrow to Monday as her kid was sick. Exciting day huh? Goodnight everyone x :D Goodnight Tanks x :D Goodnight Mr Major x :D and Goodnight to Mr Grumpy Robert not Bob x :D :lol:
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

Good to read that you onco is happy with you Dot. may I suggest that you keep wearing a mask? xxxx

Still in Injune. This is a one stop town. All the caravans arrive at 4, fill the park up and by ten, it's deserted, except for us. We both finally tested positive for covid and found that this town has a gp, who bulk bills and a hospital, if needed. We saw the gp, outside and all wearing masks, he refused the antiviral treatment, saying that it is more risky that the way we looked that the covid was treating us. We have just felt miserable and fluey. Apparently, the fourth vax helped us to avoid serious effects.

I have had to cancel our big weekend festival at Sapphire and the following weekend at Rockhampton. We are just not strong enough to be working the stall all day and still getting over this horrible bug.

Shirley, we have been reading about the fish kills in Manno and it really doesn't look good for the power station pollution. Will be interesting to see how the big wigs try to cover this one up. Surprising to see the varieties of fish that were killed and yet there was no sign of any sharks in the stuff that washed up.

night all xxx
Deborah

Just get out there and enjoy life
Keith Morris

Post by Keith Morris »

Dot wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 11:24 pm Nodded off last night in the chair again :oops: Quiet day with a bit of rain but nothing much in it. Only thing that happened was the hairdresser rang to change our appointment from Tomorrow to Monday as her kid was sick. Exciting day huh? Goodnight everyone x :D Goodnight Tanks x :D Goodnight Mr Major x :D and Goodnight to Mr Grumpy Robert not Bob x :D :lol:
Good night back to you from both of us. I agree, it is time for bed again.
By the way, the new neighbour moved in to his (recently purchased) house. He is a young bloke about 45 years old and his name is George or Grahame, Starts with a "G" anyhow.
He is going to start another carpet cleaning business in town.
Keith.

I'm now 85 years of age and living in WA, single (gave up looking), white hair, no teeth, no address, no money, no worries.
Dot

Post by Dot »

Oh Deborah that is bad luck but just get better asap. Pity about Sapphire and not being able to catch up with Wendy. What a strange thing for that GP to say about the antiviral meds as my GP told me in no uncertain terms if I got Covid to get to her urgently ?? As long as you are feeling better.
Tanks do you mean the house on the right of your driveway or the old girls place on the left ?(yuck) that the G man has bought?
Had to gather Brian out of his bed this arvo and take him outside but he turned tail and came back in, George then took him outside but shut the pergola gate until we figured he had time to do his business then he was back in for his tea and straight back into his bed. Thought I was bad :lol: :lol: If the weather is ok tomorrow we may head out to Ashbourne dead centre to weed mum and dad, been some time since we last weeded them. Now thinking of packing up the bus for a few days away , Norman and daughter have not laid any eggs since the 1st one so we shall wait till the next egg, take it away then make a break for it May put the golf ball in place. Take care all you sickly ones, Goodnight everyone x :D Goodnight Mikeg x :D
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

You're right Dot. I was looking forward to meeting Wendy, can't be helped. The antiviral is to really knock serious symptoms, but we apparently don't have severe enough symptoms. Just exhausted and fluey, but not serious. xxxx

we drove southerly today and have stopped at Miles showgrounds for the weekend. Nice enough place and as it looks like rain, we are happy to have some extra quiet rest time in a more vibrant stopover. There are lots of vans, buses and fifth wheelers here and many look like they are here for a while. By the time we had packed up today, Injune was totally empty, so it was not very interesting during the daytimes. We should have plenty more entertainment from other people here.

night all xxx
Deborah

Just get out there and enjoy life