Nightly Goodnight Everyone

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
dream4red

Re: Nightly Goodnight Everyone

Post by dream4red »

Dot, will the bus make it to Dysart? That's a long way North of where you are now ;) ;) :lol: :lol: xxxx

Had a bit of a shed day. Made a couple of coral bowl starters, so they are in there fusing tonight. Last nights jewellery just didn't have enough bling for my liking. I spent a bit of time rebuilding them and will re-fire them soon-ish.Just not feeling the loove.

The time in shedland was not wasted, but I am paying for it tonight. I keep hoping to wake and find it settled down....

sweet dreams xxx
Deborah

Just get out there and enjoy life
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

Safe travels Dot xxxx

Today was a much better day for my legs, so I enjoyed a bit more shed time. Last nights coral bowls were definitely overcooked. Instead of being sort of spikey, they came out very blobby and rounded. They are different, but not quite what I am after. I quickly made another one and put it to fire tonight. Tomorrow will see if my re-timing, with less heat, will make the difference. Soon, all the bowl shapes will need to be shaped over a stainless steel bowl in the kiln, so that will be the next few days. I can only do 1 bowl at a time, so it takes time to get some reasonable numbers made up.

The sunshine was glorious today.

Sweet dreams xxx
Deborah

Dot

Post by Dot »

dream4red wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 11:35 pm Dot, will the bus make it to Dysart? That's a long way North of where you are now ;) ;) :lol: :lol: xxxx

Had a bit of a shed day. Made a couple of coral bowl starters, so they are in there fusing tonight. Last nights jewellery just didn't have enough bling for my liking. I spent a bit of time rebuilding them and will re-fire them soon-ish.Just not feeling the loove.

The time in shedland was not wasted, but I am paying for it tonight. I keep hoping to wake and find it settled down....

sweet dreams xxx
Cheeky bugger, :lol: We have had the best-est ever weather since we have been away. Left Rutherglen after lunch, had a lovely couple of days with Ray & Joy and their beautiful 2 greyhound girls. As expected their gardens were just lovely and you can see the work that has been put into them'. We are presently stopped about 30ks est of Shepparton Vic for the night. The roads are familiar in some places but new freeways here and there test my memory. Decided not to go to my old stomping grounds as some have not too happy memories. Fuel is still a healthy price around the $2.06 pr lit (Diesel) Brian has been a trooper as expected and G man is a bit testy now and again :lol: :lol: Keep that kiln working Deborah, Shirley hope the weather comes fine for your bowls, Bernie hope your back is healing well by now. Goodnight everyone x :D Goodnight Tanks and Mr Major xx
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
Coolabah1au

Post by Coolabah1au »

[emoji106][emoji3059][emoji2956][emoji253][emoji274][emoji1794]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
jon_d

Post by jon_d »

Stay warm Dot.
Going to be cold for a few days.
supersparky

Post by supersparky »

Dot, the price of diesel gets better, the closer you get to Melbourne. It's already cold Jon. :roll:
Cheers
David

David and Terrie with Bandit the travelling companion
2006 Winnebago Alpine
Recently retired and loving it.
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

I love Shepparton Dot, is the SPC shop still worthy of a big stop to stash away some goodies? Glad that Brian is having fun, poor Mr G. You giving him a hard time? ;) ;) xxxx

Last night, the coral bowl was much better. It's having the shaping/slumping tonight so tomorrow it should look like a coral bowl. I still am not fond of yesterday's pendants, even after adding more bling. A couple of them may become brooches, just for something different.

It's freezing here too, but it is May. We had a real Melbum day today. Every season in a day, but when the rain storm hit, it was very unlike Melbum. Really heavy and loud for half an hour and then gone again.

sleep tight vegemites xxx
Deborah

Dot

Post by Dot »

Well guess what I did today? Zip, nil, nothing, nada, Zilch etc etc and I mean that, all I have done is eat,drink, sleep, pee and cuddle my pussy. Stayed in the same spot but will be heading off tomorrow. Was a chilly day but no rain and the diesel heater has been doing a great job. Might be getting home a day or so earlier than we wanted as G's daughter is having head probs. Boys on bikes are on tonight :D Take care everyone. Pics please Deborah and the SPC outlet is not on out travel side of town but I thought I heard it had closed ??. HTFFBO is headed to Melb to visit Pauls kids and will be camped at our place sooner than later :D Goodnight everyone x :D Goodnight Terry Where ever you are now x :D
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
Coolabah1au

Post by Coolabah1au »

[emoji3059][emoji3059][emoji3059][emoji3059][emoji3059][emoji2956][emoji848][emoji106][emoji3059][emoji3063][emoji2956][emoji2956][emoji848][emoji3059][emoji3063]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

Interesting about SPC Dot. If we ever get back down that way, I will do some prior research. Sometimes a stop day is essential xxxx

I had very little sleep last night and woke in extreme pain in my leg. I have an appointment with my gp in a few weeks, but this wouldn't wait that long. Luckily, I managed to get a cancellation with one of the other gps and have come away with referrals for xrays, scans and possible steroids in the leg that didn't get the steroids last week. That will happen on Tuesday and Wednesday, so looks like the heavy painkillers will get a work out.

No way could I manage the stairs down to my shed today, so sorry, no pics. Hopefully, that will happen soon.

sweet dreams out there xxx
Deborah