Nightly Goodnight Everyone

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
dream4red

Re: Nightly Goodnight Everyone

Post by dream4red »

Early night for you tonight Dot? Have fun mate xxxx

Ray, you just never know when we might pop up in an area when you are visiting. I am trying to do a few more markets in weird and whacky places, so you still could find us out and about. Sorry to have missed you this trip, but we aint planning on leaving home for a very long time yet (except when on the road of course).

Well it's just too cold here to be really Autumnal. We seem to have missed autumn.
I had a progress meeting to go to today, so the kiln was left undisturbed. Tomorrow the xrays and scans will be done on the other hip that has been going out in sympathy and we may know more of the what is happening? type questions by tomorrow night.

Dentist hopefully, on Wednesday to repair the missing filling. It will be interesting to find out how old the filling is. His nibs still has some amalgam fillings from his misspent youth and they seem to be lasting a lot longer than the newer composite ones.

goodnight one and all xxx
Deborah

Just get out there and enjoy life
BernieQ2

Post by BernieQ2 »

Good morning.
Off to Childers this morning for booster shot (covid).

Then to Bundy for some stuff (new washing machine) apparently going down to the creek is no longer an option :D

Back was attended to yesterday...back (pun) is healing...so they say I cant see it 8-) 8-)

My next door is off this morning to points west than south, gave him a few hours yesterday to assist his departure.
Keep safe.
Bernie.
Dot

Post by Dot »

Last night I missed as I went to sleep :lol: It was a beautiful day today, even dropped into an op shop and got a blouse. Did 2 loads of washing after we pulled in for the night and all but a couple of heavy jumpers have dried. Both going to do a RAT test tonight, have worm out masks when we have been into public places and have got some weird looks but stuff em, let them take the chances. Looks like Qld is in for some more wet weather by the sounds of it so stay safe everyone up there. Goodnight everyone x :D Goodnight Robert not Bob x :D PS, HTFFBO is in Melb now and should be in SA in about a week or so. :lol:
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
RobertNotBob

Post by RobertNotBob »

Hi Dot let us know and will come for acoffee with the old girl. Night Robert
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

Hope the rats was friendly Dot. ;) I am starting to hear people saying that if they don't do a test they must be fine because they don't have a positive result. :o . Why did you choose to take your rats mate? Hope this doesn't mean that you are feeling unwell. xxxx

Xray and scans took up a lot of time today. The result are that there is bursitis (der) but also a lot of tendon damage. No wonder I have been limping in pain for so long. Steroids booked for tomorrow, as well as the fang farrier straight after. So not really going to be an exciting day, but some more problems will be dealt with.

sweet dreams xxx
Deborah

dream4red

Post by dream4red »

Dot, having trouble with power is not great. Hope you find some answers soon. The heater would need extra power to get it started, so it would draw a bigger amount and once it's going for a while, it's in a smoother demand situation. Hope that's clearer than mud. xxxx

Yesterday when I had the xray and scans done at Toukley, I asked if they could fit me in any earlier for the injection today. Couldn't do, but suggested coming in a bit earlier and hoping the quack could see me sooner. I had explained that I had wrangled a dental appointment for 3 at Gwandalan (a goodly drive away) so felt the we would have to be quick from the 2 pm at Toukley to be on time for the fang farrier.
Today I rocked up a few minute early for the 2pm appointment, only to be told the appointment isn't with them but instead it's with Tuggerah. Seriously, I had no idea why would they have booked me into Tuggerah, but there is no way that we could get there on time and then onto the fang farrier.
I managed to get an appointment for tomorrow at Toukley to try again, but I am still shaking my head, partly in anger and partly in disbelief. When I checked the phone reminders, it did say Tuggerah for today. I don't know how I missed reading that, but I suspect that I just glassed over the text and it started with the letter T, so I read Toukley. Who would book an appointment for one practice and the follow up for another?

Tooth has now been fixed, so that's one repair work done for today and hopefully steroids will be done for tomorrow.
sweet dreams xxx
Deborah

Dot

Post by Dot »

Bad connection last night. Rat tests = NEG and have got appointments tomorrow for our 2nd booster. :) Back in the back yard now. Will go back into the house tomorrow but love being in the bus better. Next door progress = all concrete done, small rainwater tank in position (not hooked up yet?) fence posts are in, they are having a small retaining wall about 18 inches high built and some turf laid next week and probably the fence done. Frigging dog has been over here going by the dog bombs here and there and this arvo the mongrel was over barking at Norman and his girls, lady came and got it. WTF is with people and other peoples property? Thank god when then fence is up. SALE SALE I say. G has to see the dentist again, another tooth has had a slice come off, better to have then out and be done with it. Have to have my trigger thumb done, steroid jab has worn off and not going along the path of jab after jab. Hope your fangs are sorted now Deborah, bugger the steroid jabs . Going to get appointment at the usual dental hosp for a check up as my lower fangs are still painful and they are moving due to the stuffed jaw bone, if I get to the stage of needing work done it has to be done in hyperbaric chamber. Also going to see about Gman being able to get his dental stuff done at the dental hosp, too expensive and his limit on the private health is up till june. Might apply for refugee status. ;) Saw the first rain today since we left here, must head to the shower then bed so goodnight everyone x
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
pet-els

Post by pet-els »

Hi all,
Have had bad WiFi and computer breakdown. But as of yesterday 11/05 I moved into my new house in the Village at Ca$ino NSW.

PeterH
PeterH
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

Welcome home Dot. Hope you can manage the neighbours to behave themselves, now that you are back. You know they would have treated your place like a dump while you were not there to watch them. Go the security cameras mate ...even fake ones up high xxxx

Peter, welcome to your new home. Hope you enjoy the static life at the village.

Steroid injection actually happened today. It was much more painful than the previous one, so will make a note to stay away from that quack. Last time I know that I did way too much while the anesthetic was still working. So today I have been very careful and will not go down to my shed tomorrow. The shed withdrawal is almost as painful as the bursitis, but this time nothing will stop it having a miracle cure.

On Monday, I had to cancel (by phone) this weekend away with our jayco mob, basically because the step into the van is too painful at the moment. I am amazed that after phoning the park and organising a refund, I received an email with all the welcome instructions to the park. I returned that one with my details and received another email. It explained that I could have a full credit for 12 months or a refund less one night stay. That had all been worked through on the phone, or so I thought. I wanted the money back in full. Sent them an email explaining that I had done the right thing and expected a full refund. It has been granted. Wow a win over big business, that feels good.

night all xxx
Deborah

BruceS
Site Admin

Post by BruceS »

Congratulations Peter!!
Was the coffee hot when you moved in?
Is there hot coffee there now?
How many mugs do you have?
BruceS