Nightly Goodnight Everyone

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
pet-els

Re: Nightly Goodnight Everyone

Post by pet-els »

Thanks Deborah and Bruce,
Just had coffee, I borrowed a kettle for the gas.
Now a phone call saying delivery in about 1/2 hour.

PeterH
Last edited by pet-els on Fri May 13, 2022 7:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PeterH
jon_d

Post by jon_d »

Now a phone call saying edelivery in about 1/2 hour.
e Delivery. :)

first email and now electronic deliveries. Nan used to talk about Horse and Buggies, I'll be talking about postmen and transporters.
Dot

Post by Dot »

pet-els wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 9:53 pm Hi all,
Have had bad WiFi and computer breakdown. But as of yesterday 11/05 I moved into my new house in the Village at Ca$ino NSW.

PeterH
Good onyu Peter, and congrats on your new home. Are you near the Mad Binkins and On & on Horror?
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
Coolabah1au

Post by Coolabah1au »

Good on you glad you made the move [emoji3059][emoji3059][emoji3059]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
pet-els

Post by pet-els »

Yes Dot just a couple of streets away from both.
I'm supposed to be in Caloundra on Monday, but the 5'er is parked in a bog and I can't get the Iveco into it to hook up. So I have had to cancell my appointment up there. But by the look of the weather I would be bogged up there too.
Bloody nusense actulley as I can't transfer a lot of stuff out of the van and into the new house.
Yesterday I had a d/bed, matteress and new pillows delivered. Today, LG washing/drying machine, LG M/wave, W/house elect kettle, Sunbeam toaster, Sunbeam mixer a small radio, only a LG 55" TV to come when it comes in.
I used the washer only with water as directed to make sure it was clean, then put in two new pair of sheets and pillow cases in as said on the label. It washed and dried them, takes time but no double handling. Tomorrow I have new towels, bath mats, hand towels and face washers to do. I will sleep there tomorrow night.

PeterH
PeterH
Coolabah1au

Post by Coolabah1au »

Wow brand new [emoji736][emoji736][emoji736]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
supersparky

Post by supersparky »

Looks like you have things sorted out Peter. Enjoy your new abode.
Cheers
David

David and Terrie with Bandit the travelling companion
2006 Winnebago Alpine
Recently retired and loving it.
Dot

Post by Dot »

What a day, 1/ Because our last haircuts were "shoddy" we were treated to freebies. I have been going to the same hairdressers for the past 30 yrs and the boss lady is always wanting to know of any complaints. I asked her if there had been any other complaints about the girl that I complained about and she said yes and thanked me for letting her know. #2/ Then I took the PJ's I bought back to K Mart as after 1 wash the ankle band stuff had gone sloppy and they ended up around my knees. The lady said "have you worn them"? Yes, We can't take them back if they have been worn! wtf? Me. "so how do you know they are doing what I told you if I didn't wear them?"Her. "Did you wash them?" Me. "Yes". Her. "What with?" Me. "Wool wash" Her. "But these are not wool" Me. "I know" Her. "What temp did you wash them in?" Me. "Cold water" She once again said "they do not take these back as they have been worn". Me. I suggested she "get her manager as these PJ's were "not fit for the purpose". Off she went and came back with a sour face and said, "I will do this just this once". I thanked her and said " Thank you and I won't bring them back again" :lol: Got my refund and thought to myself, "stupid twat" #3 Next on my attack list was Hardly Normal, the Navman we got hadn't got a couple of requirements on it as the salesman assured us it had, G took it into the shop and they said "sorry about that, you have to get that stuff off the internet for $35. Not happy Jan so I went in, asked for the manager, nice boy and I got $15 refund back onto my card :lol: :lol: #4. I found an old $10 note at a rest area and it fell in 1/2, G said Nah it's no good, so I took it into a bank and came out with a new note :lol: 4/4 to me & 0 to G. 4 loads of washing done today all stuff out of the bus ready to re pack again. Hope you are feeling better Deborah, Bowls yet Shirley? Dinner at Peter's place soon. Hope Mr Major is better today. so only a few ks for the boys on bikes to watch so Goodnight everyone,x :D Goodnight Tanks and Mr Major xx :D :D PS had our 2nd Booster and I am to have another in 4 mths
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

Lots of positives there Dot. Hope you can stay on the winning streak for a long while. You used the right terms of "not fit for purpose" and were the pjs made in China? Just my special brand of hate at he moment. Chinese crappy quality clothes. If they are going to the effort of importing the goods, they should check the quality before selling them to us. xxxx

Had a slow but good day, with the still raining and freezing cold weather upon us. If Shirley got to hurl down her balls, it would be very surprising. Even if there was a dry spell, the whole area is just a mudbowl here. I think we are waterlogged enough now, but nobody is listening and they keep on sending it down. Poor Lismore, again.

sweet dreams xxx
Deborah

Just get out there and enjoy life
Shirley

Post by Shirley »

Deborah is correct, no bowls greens were closed owing to rain & it looked like raining, Dot.😢😢

It rained during the night & earlier this morning but no roll up today, owing to a Central Coast mens' pairs selection competition being played at our club over the weekend, so far no more rain fingers crossed that they get the games played, the green would be so heavy.
Hopefully we will get to play next Tuesday.
Shirley & Bruce.