Nightly Goodnight Everyone

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
Dot

Re: Nightly Goodnight Everyone

Post by Dot »

Well what a day. Early hrs of this morning 3am ish, I went to check on G man and his rash, it had progressed to his face so I put him in the car and off to hosp we went. 0400 the hosp did the usual Q's, 0425 gave him an antihistamine pill, 0500 through to wait for Dr to see him, check over, rash had settled a bit and itch had also settled slightly so she said ok to go home and if the rash came back up to his neck again to come back. Anyway headed home 0530, home at 0600 bed at 0615. 1100hrs Back to city for removal of probe thing and home again 5pm. Have no explanation at all for the rash, as nothing at all was different apart from what ever the stuff was he had to swallow when they put the tube down but the time line was not lined up with an allergic reaction. Oh well. Heading to bed soon we are both knackered. Hoping for some rain either tonight or tomorrow night. Take care everyone x :D Goodnight Bobr x :D
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
bob r

Post by bob r »

Nite Dot morning Dot

Bob
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

Dot, that sounds like a real stuff up. Sleep well mate xxxx

Terry, you are right the showgrounds will just have to be patient with us. Hooking up has never been a problem at all in the many years we have been vanning, so we both blame the lumpy soft grass that we were on. Here in Armidale, we are on an almost level site, so should have no repeat of last time.

We spent a lot of yesterday in Telstra sorting out a new wifi dongle thingy. I am not impressed with it at all. I spent a long time setting it up and sorting the settings to work for us. Today I tried to get it to charge the battery and it would only get as far as 70% charged and stopped. It refused to continue charging because it was overheating....it's not that hot here, so very unimpressed. I tried to get an appointment at the shop but the next available is for Monday afternoon. Gives me time to sort out any other issues and write notes about it, so that I don't forget what to get sorted.

I am sure that I have told you all how much I hate dealing with telstra, gggrrr

Tomorrow is set up the stall day and the weekend is trading so it will be non stop (maybe) for a while now.
sweet dreams xxxx
Deborah

Just get out there and enjoy life
Dot

Post by Dot »

G ok today. We actually had some light gentle rain today. Had the man from paving cleaning mob come to give a quote to clean and seal the pavers, oh boy looking at between 4 & 5k, mind you there is a lot of paving but is it worth it or should we just get metal down? metal gets grass growing through though ?? Off to hairdressers tomorrow for another spike and dyke session then some shopping. Good luck for your stall Deborah. They say we are going to have another few days of hot weather next week, hope not like this past week. Time to have a shower then hit the sack, nothing on tv to watch again / still. Goodnight everyone x :D Goodnight RnB x :D
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
RobertNotBob

Post by RobertNotBob »

Hi Dot are you wanting to clean the pavers out the front?
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

Dot, the price of resealing, is the reason that we still have the horrible pebblecrete on all of our paths. We have tried to pressure clean it, only to have many of the pebbles become dislodged. If it's just cement paving, I would invest in a high end, pressure cleaner and do it yourself every couple of years. xxxx

We had a busy setting up day. This is such a lovely place . We have shelves behind our stall that are always filthy. So today I was armed with a face mask and big cloth. After the shelves were all washed down, it felt a lot nicer. Those shelves are great to display all of the plates and platters. It's the only place that gives us this option, so I use it to do a full stocktake of them. I can see at a glance what needs to be made for the coming year. I have started to make up a booklet with pics of every new piece before it get packed to come away with us. It feels so good to look at the book and see ticks on so many pieces, I think that maybe there are too many plates at the moment, but that is what is really keeping me happy to be making these bigger things..

Tonight the club put on a sausage sizzle for the traders, so a good night was had by all. A lot of laughs and a few tears.

night all xxx
Deborah

T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

Hire a high pressure/steam cleaner, it will remove oil stains and kill any weeds and their seeds, then buy the paver sealer from Bunnings and you'll know the job was done to your standards at much better price. We have that pressure washer we bought from Petals all those yrs back, never been used, you can borrow that if you want to do smaller sections at a time ..... the catch is (there is always a catch) we need to re-lay some of our pavers because tree roots are pushing them up ..... so we need a foreman to supervise :lol:

T1 Terry
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
Dot

Post by Dot »

The ppp thingo wouldn't let me in yesterday / night. Boy did I get a dyke cut :!: and a half, I reckon my hair is about half an inch long/short it's a fight in the mornings until I drown it.. Went for a treatment this morning and after that I took 33 roses and some small plants out to the front of AJ's for her to decide which ones went where. Then the rain started but AJ and I didn't stop but when the rain stopped OMG the humidity, but we kept going .She had got her handyman to hire a post hole digger all over the area and it looked like a mole family had moved in :lol: She has to wait for about 8 roses to flower because their labels went missing and she has her gardens color coded, red flowers do not go in her cottage gardens. After our efforts we has the usual drink of bubbly and seeing I had not had breakfast and she gave me a straw to have my bubbly I was a bit wobbly, so G had to drive home. Sat down for a cuppa but ended up waking up at 6pm :lol: The BOB are back on and this one is the "Milan - San Remo". Deborah there are 5 Australians in the Jayco team so they should do well. They have 136ks to go I would have trouble riding 1k let alone 150 up and down big hills. Put the pool chloride in the water tank last night, lets see if that helps. The real estate M8 is coming tomorrow to get the ball rolling on the block sale. He also expects scones but that depends on the % he offers me. Time now to sit back with a hot chocolate and some grapes and watch those lads. Take care everyone and goodnight to you all x :D Goodnight Peter Pet-els x :D
RobertNotBob

Post by RobertNotBob »

Good evening Dot we were going to contact you re a visit but I cane down with another lung infection. Glad Ikeep the antbiotics on hand. Always seems to hit late Friday or early Saturday. Hope Mr G is improving. Cheers Robert
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

Dot, if your scaredresser is cutting your hair too short, buy a pair of thinning scissors or a clipper that does the various length of cuts and do it your self. I have totally given up on going to get haircuts. I do it myself and don't get to cranky if it doesn't last longer than a couple of weeks. xxxx

Robert, take care mate and hope you feel better very soon.

We have had another weird weekend. Each day the sales were non-existent before lunch time. After lunch the people with money came out and we made a couple of hundred dollars. Much better than the Glen Innes weekend, so we are happy now.

Not happy with the new wifi, it is getting quite hot during use and won't charge if it is hot in the room. I am very unhappy with lithium batteries at the moment, so will be returning to telstra tomorrow to see what they have to say about it.

Nighty night xxx
Deborah