Nightly Goodnight Everyone

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Re: Nightly Goodnight Everyone

Post by T1 Terry »

Morning all, I feel today may not be one of my better days so I may be just a tad quiet here.

T1 Terry
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
dapope

Post by dapope »

Good luck with that Terry :)
Wobblybox on wheels
Pace Arrow. La de da, property in two continents..
Ros20549

Post by Ros20549 »

I gather the headache is not better Terry take care and rest up hope your feeling better tomorrow.

Cheers ros.
Most people spend their healthy years trying to be wealthy, only to spend their wealthy years trying to be healthy....
Dot

Post by Dot »

Goodnight one and all. See you all in the morning. :D x
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
Chuck

Post by Chuck »

Morning all,

Bloody cold, wet & very very windy in downtown Sale at the moment. The trees are leaning at 45 degrees, what washing is on the lines is now horizontal & we're inside the van with the windows shut & AC on heat!! And this is the first week in December. Fairbloodydinkum! :roll:
Chuck & Catriana
aka Geriatric Gypsies.

2018 VW Tiguan.
White.
Ros20549

Post by Ros20549 »

Yep same in Ballarat shocker of a day.. as least the rain has stopped and the sun is trying to poke through the grey sky but still bloody cold have the winter woollies on and the heater going....
Most people spend their healthy years trying to be wealthy, only to spend their wealthy years trying to be healthy....
T1 Terry

Post by T1 Terry »

Headache all betta today, physio did the rugby tackle spin the head at the neck trick, everything crunched and the headache slowly eased, one day he'll go too far and end up with just my head, snaped off at the neck.
It's big time windy here at the moment, blow a dog off a chain, but it's warm and the sun is shining. It's that windy even the electric turbine things on top of the local Stockland centre are turning, probably not fast enough to generate any power but at least they are moving :lol: stupid place to mount them, buildings all around blocking a constant air stream it was never going to be a success, would have been better using the $$ for solar panels.

T1 Terry
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
T1 Terry

Post by T1 Terry »

Hight all,
I'm going cross eyed from reading so many posts. Great to see so many new members join today and I think I know most of them :lol:
Tomorrows another day, more reading :lol:

T1 Terry
Dot

Post by Dot »

Ok my turn now to say goodnight to all you lovely people, phew what a day.. Watching "Dirty ,sexy, funny" (Olivia Lee) :lol: :lol:
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
Macca

Post by Macca »

Wakey wakey sleepyheads. You need to head back up this C.& C. GAve tennis a miss yesterday- love the game but heat now gets too me. Told BB to go if he wished or I would go with him if he wanted to play (tennis I am talking about) :roll:
Time is passing too quickly so live life to the full with your spouse/partner while you still have she/he by your side.
http://bkmcl.wordpress.com/2013/03/12/o ... m-24-2-13/#