Nightly Goodnight Everyone

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
dream4red

Re: Nightly Goodnight Everyone

Post by dream4red »

Dot, a protector of plovers. Another new title to go along with spider murderer :lol: :lol: :lol: Enjoy the visitors mate xxxx

Today was another very slow but profitable one. Our strange couple from yesterday didn't return, so I hope she was kind to him about his red, black and yellow bowl. We were disappointed that they didn't return, but not really surprised.

As it was so slow, we got to chatting with a few stallholders. Turns out that because we haven't raised our prices in the last ten years, we look like a bargain basement. So the wealthy will just walk on by. As well as the current humungous price rises in glass, the old prices don't cover replacement cost of stock. Looks like when we get home, there will be a lot of new labels made with slightly higher prices.

Rest day tomorrow. After a very long sleep in, maybe do a load of washing and then relax.

nighty night all xxx
Deborah

Just get out there and enjoy life
Dot

Post by Dot »

Anyone watch Mighty Trains on ch 7 two? man I don't think I would be going on that train through the mountains in Peru. Macca might as she jumped out of a plane no Bruce didn't push her (this time) ;) Been watching the Comm games here and there, hate the rugby 7 but loved the bikes and swimming. This arvo we had the full gambit of weather, black cloud cover, strong winds, and some very heavy rain so all outside activities ceased, Brian went out after his tea and quickly raced back inside into his cuddly bed and is sleeping like a baby. Spoke to an old nursing friend today, she and husb sold their small farm at Bull Creek due to it being trashed by the renters. She is one of the kindest people alive and rented the beautiful old home to people that took advantage of her kindness and cheaper rent. They still have their place at Cobar but are moving back to Adelaide to a retirement place by the sea so they can go back to world travelling knowing their place is safe. Some people do not deserve the kindness shown to them. Hope your profits were good for the weekend Deborah Getting quote for a lot of road base and then the gravel for the drive and around the back . The mighty Bombers won today, happy with that :D Tanks have you heard any more about the big copper invasion a couple of weeks ago? Bed time so Goodnight everyone x :D Goodnight Coco x :D
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
Macca

Post by Macca »

It was not me out of the plane- our crazy baby (49) daughter. She usually in winter wears beanies so I asked her why none on on the jump? Would not have stayed on. She has total Alopecia.
Time is passing too quickly so live life to the full with your spouse/partner while you still have she/he by your side.
http://bkmcl.wordpress.com/2013/03/12/o ... m-24-2-13/#
Dot

Post by Dot »

Macca wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 2:41 pm It was not me out of the plane- our crazy baby (49) daughter. She usually in winter wears beanies so I asked her why none on on the jump? Would not have stayed on. She has total Alopecia.
And there I was thinking OMG the woman has totally lost it. I must be doing a Helen :lol: Better to have a beanie fly off than an expensive wig, she is a lovely girl too tight :lol:
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
Dot

Post by Dot »

Have had a laugh watching the bikes in the velodrome, the little man on that bike leading the riders out looked like Mr Bean which tickled my fancy as they say. Anyway I am off to the shower then bed as I really am sore and tired from over doing today's activities outside. The weather is coming in quite savage tomorrow so have made sure there is nothing that can be blown away. Shirley have you been watching the lawn bowls ? Did you have a positive hosp visit? Take care and goodnight everyone x :D Goodnight Chuck x :D
Keith Morris

Post by Keith Morris »

Nothing further reported on the attempted murder - 36 year old mother/17 year old daughter - last week.
Local word is that Ice was involved. The mother was charged with several offences including assault of the police at the hospital.
Been quiet in town since this event. The wheelie bin truck came last Thursday .
I have had the MG-3 for 1 year and clocked just under 2,000km since new. Don't get about much anymore !
Keith.

I'm now 85 years of age and living in WA, single (gave up looking), white hair, no teeth, no address, no money, no worries.
Chuck

Post by Chuck »

Morning Dot,

Sunny but bloody cold in the BM's!
Chuck & Catriana
aka Geriatric Gypsies.

2018 VW Tiguan.
White.
Dot

Post by Dot »

Wind is roaring like a train on speed and the power is flickering so just in case I am saying goodnight everyone x :D Goodnight Riverlander x :D
Dot

Post by Dot »

weird day, rain held off until this arvo but i did get 2 loads of washing done and dry thanks to that wind, then the rain joined in and woo hoo it is a persisting down. Had a call from our neighbor to ask if we could get their 2 dogs back in their yard he was away at work so how did he know they were out???? got them in and saw how they got out, their new flash gate had not been cemented in and even with it being padlocked the wind must of pushed the gate , George pushed the gate back up still with the padlock on and put some chunks of concrete in front of it. Bet the fencer gets an earful . G also got some more whipper snippering for the lady at the back, only thing is those battery things don't last very long. Shower time so Goodnight everyone x :D Goodnight HTFFBO x :D
Greynomad

Post by Greynomad »

… those battery things don’t last very long…
Dottie,
We have a Husqvarna battery whipper-snipper.
SWMBO does the whole 1.5acres of rose garden borders (10 garden beds — and you’ve seen them, they ain’t small!) on one battery and still has about 20% charge left. About an hour’s work.
The Husky is well-balanced & does not fatigue Joy.
Don’t judge all tools by the cheap end of the market.
Regards & God bless,
Ray
--
"Insufficient data for a meaningful answer."
Isaac Asimov, "The Last Question"

"I refuse to drink water, because of the disgusting things fish do in it"
W.C.Fields