Nightly Goodnight Everyone

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
Dot

Re: Nightly Goodnight Everyone

Post by Dot »

G took the old air con over to the scrap metal place today, Came home with over $200 in his pocket (now in mine) :lol: No wonder the installers say they will take things away for you $$$$. Not long now till the boys on bikes start up again :lol: :lol: along with Wimbledon. Brian is being a good boy when it comes to him having his potions and pills for his sniffles from his cat flue when he was a little kitty in a shelter (not a good shelter either) Back to the rotten cold again tomorrow. Had a chat to Tanks today, Mr Major was laying out in the sun doing what dogs do. Time for bed soon so Goodnight everyone x :D Goodnight Tanks and Mr Major xx :D :D
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

Poor Brian, hope his snuffles get better soon Dot xxxx

I collected the kiln controller, brought it home and set it up to do the program they suggested. I was not wrong. Kiln only stayed working for half an hour and game back with an error message that said "this is not a controller problem. It will be a problem with the elements or any relays that are in the kiln" Would have been good to get that message before I took it to the kilnman. Email sent tonight, requesting a service call and replace all relays and elements asap. That wont happen until middle of next week, if I am lucky. Shed work may be put on hold for a while. I need the bigger kiln to work with wine bottles and that was the next task for the coming weeks. ggrrr

We also collected the safety door handle for the caravan, so have now booked our lovely caravan man to visit the house to install the dash cam and the safety door. He is an auto sparky by trade and does any wiring work as well as the caravan repairs. So he is a good person to know about.

Been a long day,
so night all xxx
Deborah

Just get out there and enjoy life
Dot

Post by Dot »

Rang to check on my NZ friend and at last the sale of her 2 acres was settled, she is relieved but is waiting for her bro to start more legal actions but for now we are pleased. Nothing done today by me, Gman was busy as usual doing this and that. Right now I am sucking on Lindt chocolates, can't taste them but it makes me feel ok. Fuel in NZ over $3pl. Get that new kiln going Deborah. Goodnight everyone x :D Goodnight Noggins x :D
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

Kiln will be back in action eventually Dot. I can't make a 75 year old get out to visit, until he is ready to visit. Hopefully, he will send one of his younger staff members. :D Aldi tiny chocolate Easter eggs, tasted just like lindt too. Next year, I will buy a big stash :lol: :lol: xxxx

I cleaned up around the new kiln, to make it easy for repair person and then started out to make a plate using up all the tiny bits of dichro glass, that were left overs from a previous project. It was such a precis jigsaw, that I decided to let it sit overnight and I will get back to it tomorrow. Eventually, it should fit into the old kiln, if it has to. Time will tell.

getting cold again, so off to that warm bed

night all xxx
Deborah

Dot

Post by Dot »

Cold and wet today and nothing of any interest has happened or been done so I think it is an early night as O on TV so take care everyone x :D and goodnight to one and all. Goodnight Mr or Ms Google Bot x :D
Mrcoolabah1au

Post by Mrcoolabah1au »

👍
Coolabah1au
Wayne nini
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

Gee Dot, you are the privileged one. I never see the google bot family when I come over here. It's just me on my lonesome! Hope you found a nice warm spot to stay during the day xxxx

The glass piece from yesterday was a nightmare. I ended up starting all over again and not trying to make the colours into a pattern. Instead, I placed the dichro bits, shiny side down onto a piece of clear glass. They were placed by shape and size, instead of in a specific pattern. I prefer the random look and this way, the glass with all the tiny pieces is on top, so it should save me a few air bubble formations. As usual, will know more tomorrow and will then, decide if it needs a sheet of black as a backing piece.

We had some sunshine today, that was so nice, but still chilly with a breeze coming off the lake. I reckon Shirley could have had a few games today.

sweet dreams xxx
Deborah

Shirley

Post by Shirley »

Deborah I only roll up of a Saturday with a friend, trying to perfect our game :lol: :lol: the breeze was a little cool but good to practice with the wind, it was a little gusty there one minute & gone the next. The club has introduced Scroungers again on Sunday mornings also great way to practice playing bowls but I'm to involved with family on Sundays.
Shirley & Bruce.
Dot

Post by Dot »

watching 3 wives and 1 husband, ummmmmm no thanks, having to have all those kids 1 kid every 3 years but the men must have good stamina or lots of blue pills. How's you hip Deborah? Norman has had to have the steroid jab for his Bursitis (Ultrasound guided) will ring and ask him how it went unless he tells us first. This show is wild so I am signing off for tonight, this one family has 11 sprogs and another on the way :D Goodnight everyone x Goodnight Nini x :D
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

Dot, you find some weird sh** on tv mate :lol: Hip is sort of ok as long as I don't do any of the physio exercises. Had ultrasound guided injections into each hip, that did some help, but the rest is meant to be worked on by me. As long as I slowly increase what I am doing each day, I feel ok. xxxx

Today was just a cloudy repeat of yesterday. Better than rain, so not complaining...much.

Glad that you had a bit of a roll up Shirley, we all need our therapy sessions!

The kiln had a sort of surprise for me. All the dark purple bits of dichro have had the dichro totally burnt off and those bits are just black. The rest of the tiny squares have sort of rounded up, so that instead of each piece tightly fitting to the next one, it has big gaps between them. I put the piece of black glass underneath, so that it looks like the tiny bits have black grouting around them. If it doesn't work out tonight, it may find a space in the bin. I have just lost interest with it.

sleep tight vegemites xxx
Deborah