Nightly Goodnight Everyone

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
jon_d

Re: Nightly Goodnight Everyone

Post by jon_d »

Hi Deborah.

That's no good. Maybe a bit of a rest from it may help.
Keith Morris

Post by Keith Morris »

"tanks" here---
I went to bed early tonight because I am going to drive to Mackay early on Tuesday morning to have the car serviced and give the accountant some income tax figures.
I woke up to find out that it is still today, and now I have to go to sleep again so as I can wake up in the morning to drive to Mackay.
Good night everybody.
Keith.

I'm now 85 years of age and living in WA, single (gave up looking), white hair, no teeth, no address, no money, no worries.
Dot

Post by Dot »

Take care on your drive Tanks, stop for a cuppa after a couple of hrs driving. Was a lovely sunny day today and expecting another good one tomorrow so al last I shall be back out side again. G removed the old pea straw from the birds cage and replaced it with fresh straw, as long as Norman doesn't decide to do the naughty thing with his daughter and think the fresh straw would make a nice warm bed for eggs = babies :roll: The old stuff went on the garden. Brian doesn't seem to be himself, sleeping much more and staying inside (sounds like me) Next week he has his annual bloods done so that may shed some light on things. Tossing up on getting a shipping container (20ft) to put the stuff we def want to keep. hmmmm Watched a bit of tennis, I think the old players are dropping off now and haven't seen enough of the newbies but not picking or following Nick K at all. Shower time so Goodnight everyone x :D Goodnight Chuck x :D (Hows the foot?) :D
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

Dot, enjoy the sunshine while you have it mate xxxx

Jon, rest? you are a comedian. Rest is not in my vocabulary mate. :lol:

Today I sorted out some of the household things and now have a couple of tradies coming next week to fix our big gas heater and another to work out a better way to improve the lasting abillity of our awnings. The heater is still working ok, but just not quite as good as it should. The awnings, I thought a quote for repairs and/or replace was coming. The office lady tells me something totally different. A salesman will call next week ggrr. The lounge that was ordered in February is still not even in Australia. So much for a June delivery date. This is sending me nuts.

The great artwork in the kiln? It came out with some divots across the top of the surface, a bit like cracks had formed and some of the top layer had separated and rejoined in the heat. It's getting more warm tonight with lots of tiny bits of clear glass sprinkled over the divots. I know that I had planned for it to get a couple of extra slow firings, but this is now going a bit too extra. :lol:

The temperature is dropping fast in my study, so the warm bed is needed to thaw me out.
Night all xxx
Deborah

Just get out there and enjoy life
Keith Morris

Post by Keith Morris »

Dot wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 12:50 am Take care on your drive Tanks, stop for a cuppa after a couple of hrs driving. Was a lovely sunny day today and expecting another good one tomorrow so al last I shall be back out side again. G removed the old pea straw from the birds cage and replaced it with fresh straw, as long as Norman doesn't decide to do the naughty thing with his daughter and think the fresh straw would make a nice warm bed for eggs = babies :roll: The old stuff went on the garden. Brian doesn't seem to be himself, sleeping much more and staying inside (sounds like me) Next week he has his annual bloods done so that may shed some light on things. Tossing up on getting a shipping container (20ft) to put the stuff we def want to keep. hmmmm Watched a bit of tennis, I think the old players are dropping off now and haven't seen enough of the newbies but not picking or following Nick K at all. Shower time so Goodnight everyone x :D Goodnight Chuck x :D (Hows the foot?) :D
Thanks Dot, I stop for a break every hour and I restrict my speed to 90 (Cruise Control) because I'm not in a rush to get anywhere.
Subway from Mackay will make my day.
Keith.

I'm now 85 years of age and living in WA, single (gave up looking), white hair, no teeth, no address, no money, no worries.
Chuck

Post by Chuck »

'Nite/morning Dot,

Foot is still attached & getting better, less swelling around the outside of the ankle bulge where the surgery was, hopefully it will continue.
xx
Chuck & Catriana
aka Geriatric Gypsies.

2018 VW Tiguan.
White.
Keith Morris

Post by Keith Morris »

"tanks" here---
Been there and did everything that was on the list including the Seafood Subway,
Now back at the Dysart Bunker with Mr Major following my every move.
Keith

BernieQ2

Post by BernieQ2 »

Did you bring a subway for major?
Bernie.
Keith Morris

Post by Keith Morris »

BernieQ2 wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 5:42 pm Did you bring a subway for major?
Bernie.
Bernie---Major got a beef marrow bone the butcher ran the bone through a saw so as Major can get to the marrow wuthout too much gnawing on the bone. I guess Major will "plant" some of the bits near the mango tree after he attacks the marrow.
Keith.

Dot

Post by Dot »

Good to know all is done and you are back home ok Tanks. Was another lovely day after a night temp of 1.8 deg and right now it is 7 deg brrrr. Wisteria looks like it is starting to bud up already. See the Aust population has boomed so please explain to me why are there so many families , mostly single mum's living in cars and tents and unable to get houses to rent? So where are all the new Australians living???? or are they landing with lots of $$$ and buying houses ??? I am buggered if I can understand, then you hear the shops can't get any workers yet we have high unemployment rates and more on the dole / benefits? I'm off to have a hot bath then bed to watch the crappy tennis for a while. Goodnight everyone x :D Goodnight Supersparky x :D
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.