Nightly Goodnight Everyone

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
dream4red

Re: Nightly Goodnight Everyone

Post by dream4red »

Dot, seems like you don't always answer the phone :lol: :lol: :lol: Just talk to RobertnotBob, next time huh? :lol: :lol: :lol: You do get dobbed in when technology is ignored. Enjoy the scones tomorrow mate xxxx

Jon, you do know there is a huge difference between plastic and glass? :lol: oops I meant resin.....

The weather has turned to crap again. Cold wet windy, stormy. Not very appealing to go into the yard, but I did venture down to my shed., between showers. The pendants have come out well, but some need to be brooches, not pendants. I will have to buy the suitable fittings to glue onto the backs to make them brooches and/or pendants. That can keep for a while.

This optus mess is getting me down. Our state gov have said we need to replace our drivers licences with new digital ones. I don't think so. That would just give the criminals access to new numbers, if they have corrupted our phones. How do we really find out if someone is using our details and for what purpose? This is really getting me down. I do the right thing with my antivirus staff and then they give out all of our identification that is needed to verify who we are.

night all xxx
Deborah

Just get out there and enjoy life
Dot

Post by Dot »

All this tech stuff is too much for me. Even the TV has me baffled. Watching the Border force, yet another Chinese woman lied through her teeth about the food she tried to bring into Oz (She goes to Uni here) $220 fine Give me a break: evil: Brooches sound good Deborah. On the way to town today the roadworks added an extra 30 minutes to the trip. Brian and I are heading to the bus tomorrow night to get him used to the trip on Sunday, have to turn the pheromone diffuser on a day or so before moving, it works great on George as well. :lol: Apparently, we are going to be towing the little car to do some sightseeing here and there. Good weather coming up for the next few days woo hoo, Goodnight everyone x :D Goodnight Pet-els x :D
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
RobertNotBob

Post by RobertNotBob »

Good night Dot cool down here so heater on for awhile looking forwatd to the scones cheers Robert
jon_d

Post by jon_d »

Yes.

That's why I asked if it could be mixed with enamel flakes.

I think the resin is coloured with a gel coat.
Last edited by jon_d on Sat Oct 01, 2022 4:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Macca

Post by Macca »

So what direction are you heading Dot?
Time is passing too quickly so live life to the full with your spouse/partner while you still have she/he by your side.
http://bkmcl.wordpress.com/2013/03/12/o ... m-24-2-13/#
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

Happy busday Dot . Hope that the pheramones do the trick xxxx

We have Melbum weather today. Some sunshine, some wind and now some very heavy rain. Oh well, it will be easy to get to sleep.
Shed time was very productive today. I put a couple of weird looking plates into the kiln for their first fuse and then chopped up a ton of green glass into 1cm squares. That green glass then went through the old blender with lots of water to make smaller bits. This will need a couple of days to dry before I can turn it into tiny Christmas wreath decorations. Pics in the kiln of the plates, sorry the green plate is only showing a bit. The other pic is the green frit that took a while to make.
IMG_2895.JPG
IMG_2896.JPG
IMG_2897.JPG
Don't say you don't get to see the weird stuff too. :D :D

nighty night xxx
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Deborah

Swisslulu

Post by Swisslulu »

Darn cold in Glen Innes! 8.9 feels like 3.6! And it did but to add insult to injury it was raining! Managed to find the Railway Tavern which had great reviews for lunch. It was packed with several long tables of diners. We forgot we lost an hour crossing the border but we had a lovely lunch regardless. Highly recommend this tavern. Parked up at the Showgrounds which is usually limited to 19 sites but with a horsey event on, it’s open house.
Cheers
Lesley
Our Blog: http://lesleyanderich.wordpress.com
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

Hope Brian settled in the bus Dot. Are you warm enough out there? xxxx

Thanks for the reminder of how cold Glen Innes can be. I don't think that we have ever been there and felt warm, and we go there in March, when it should be much warmer than it is. You were lucky to get into the showgrounds, but hey who cares if you forgot to bring the horse? :lol: :lol:

The kiln gods were kind. The plate and coral bowl are now having a bending time in the kiln.

Footie grand final is always interesting in this neighbourhood. Our Leb neighbours have all descended on the house, in their droves and have been partying all day (since asleep o'clock). The only times of quiet was when they ate lunch and dinner. I did notice a few blue and yellow balloons. It wasn't surprising then that once the footie had finished, it became very quiet next door. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

night all xxx
Deborah

dream4red

Post by dream4red »

Hope Dot has gotten away in the bus. xxxx

The bending of glass looks ok, just a bit arty farty because they both managed to slip a bit and are not properly centred. They do look ok tho.

I have been advised by a lovely lady on another forum that it is possible to stop anyone from accessing your credit data, therefore being able to open up accounts or start a loan. The company is called Experion. You ask for a temporary ban on your credit and it will last for 3 weeks, when you can extend the ban for a year. They will also notify the other companies (Equifax and Illion) that you have put this stop on your information.

Today, the other bits were put in for a bending night and then I spent a lot of time making up some experimental Christmas deco things....time will tell.
Just for Dot and friends
309553203_5702787896410792_7967716126428094314_n.jpg
Sweet dreams xxx
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Deborah

dream4red

Post by dream4red »

Is Brian being calm and co-operative, Dot? Hope you aren't getting this crappy cold, wet weather wherever you may be roaming. xxxx

Had a couple of medical days. Skin spec and chiro. All good-ish, so not too much complaining.
Here is the couple of bowls that you saw in the kiln earlier in the week. They are not quite as flat as the pic suggests and will make great fruit bowls for some lucky person.
IMG_2912.JPG
IMG_2911.JPG
Thinking of building an ark. The rain tonight sounded like we have already had an inch or rain in the gauge, just for toninght.

I have some Christmas thing getting warmed up tonight, so maybe tomorrow I will get down to investigate.

sleep tight vegemites xxx
Deborah