Nightly Goodnight Everyone

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
Dot

Re: Nightly Goodnight Everyone

Post by Dot »

Lots of washing done , dried and put away, tried a new recipe for apple crumble and it was crap. Emptied the fire ash bucket and looked at the mower but thought better of it and left it for when G got back from the block. Stewed up some cooking apples and just a few more to be done for this year. Was a lovely sunny warm day, even Brian stayed outside all day just laying around in the garden. Deborah the foot is better than it was, just hoping it continues for some time to come. .Looking forward to seeing your latest when you are ready to show them Deborah. George said he met an old friend down the street and she was saying that Covid is in town again but I reckon she may mean the flu. . I still wear my mask when out in crowded places but have noticed not a lot of people do these days ?? I feel for Tanks stuck alone in a weird hospital with no patients lounge and tiny tv's way up high on the wall costing $75 a week and mostly non speaking nurses for company, he didn't mention anything special for his birthday. thought they might of sang happy birthday at least. Heading to bed now so Goodnight everyone x :D Goodnight Wayno x :D
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

Keep that foot in good condition Dot. Now that it has stopped hurting, be kind to it xxxx

The kiln gods were kind, so the two plate/bowls have now been put over molds to shape them. Firing away, as I type.

The pendants that I fired last week, have all had their shiny silver bales attached and the glue is drying as I type.

You will get your pics soon. The pendants are all face down until the glue dries and the plates are not fit for photos just yet.

I have been doing some Christmas shopping from home this week. I have found that a web site named TEMU has some very interesting stuff, and at the moment they are not charging for postage. I have several family members who are crocaholics (like me) and wear crocs on their feet most of the year. Croc sell tiny plastics bits that shove in the holes, to decorate and personalise your crocs. They are too dear for me, anyway this TEMU mob are selling rip offs for very cheap prices. Christmas pressies sorted for several members of the family. Be warned, it is an addictive site, prices are cheap and as with anything from that country, read the add carefully, check the sizes with a ruler and take the quality descriptions with a huge grain of salt. Apart from that, with the free postage, they are arriving within a week of ordering. So worth having a look.

sweet dreams out there xxx
Deborah

Just get out there and enjoy life
Dot

Post by Dot »

Xmas shopping already? wow Deborah. Had a call from my sister in Melton today, all ok over there apart from the weather but their house is fully double glazed and have a big solar system so no need to think about the outside weather for them. Nothing much happened here today, I finally got up late and did absolutely nothing :lol: My Bombers won today so Tanks, Wayno, and Bob n Bev along with myself are pleased by the win . I'm off for a long hot shower so goodnight everyone x Goodnight 2 foot 6 x :D Where are you??
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

Christmas is a big thing with my mob Dot. I try to have at least something weird n whacky for each of them, just to show I care xxxx

Kiln success. So here is a lot of pics.
In the kiln firing 2
IMG_3332 (3).JPG
in the kiln after firing 3
IMG_3349 (2).JPG
finished
IMG_E3366 (2).JPG
now for my fave
AFter adding extra bits, sitting in the kiln
IMG_3342 (2).JPG
after that firing
IMG_3350 (2).JPG
Will need another entry to show the finale , so hang in there
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Deborah

dream4red

Post by dream4red »

Here it is
finale
IMG_3364 (2).JPG
That was painful, but now you can see the 2 bowls in the sunshine. Obviously, they look better when you click on the pics to blow them up (figuratively, not literally)
Have a great week and sleep tight xxx
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Deborah

Shirley

Post by Shirley »

Thanks Deborah, interesting seeing the process to finally arrive at the finished bowl, they both look good but I’m with you prefer the second one.
Shirley & Bruce.
jon_d

Post by jon_d »

Splats.

Incredible.
Dot

Post by Dot »

I see clocks / cheese platters. Well done once again Deborah. Footy clocks ?? Have done absolutely nothing but sleep today ? For tea tonight I am having a beef oxo cube and bread, pudding stewed apples and ice cream. Can't be bothered. Brian has been on the bed all day so it must be something in the air. Boys on Bikes are on again and so far Deborah the Jayco boys are doing ok. I'm off for a long hot bath so Goodnight everyone x :D Goodnight Pet-els x :D
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

Thanks Dot, no I am not doing anything footy related. I just don't see a footy person paying over seventy dollars for a trashy souvenir plate. I do art, remember? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Sometimes, things end up having a bit of footy colours in (purely by accident) and it's usually so slight that it's only noticed by the real crazy ones. Hope you are rested soon mate xxxx

Thanks Dot, Shirley and Jon. They are something quite out of the normal, is about the best I can say. Will give them an airing this weekend and see what my jayco mates think.

We tried to have our bloods done at very early o'clock today, only to find that the place where we have always gone had a sign on the door to say closed today and no mention of when they would be back. Right next door to them is another brand of vampires. The place was packed to the rafters. Drove around the corner to our GPs, where, across the road, there is another branch of the second vampires. Never been there, but nobody was waiting, the rooms are new and huge, vampire was friendly and gentle. Think we will be staying with that brand from now on. It's a shame because we have stayed with the same place for a long while to keep our records having continuity, but well that's progress and big business.

The rest of the day was spent packing up the van. We are off tomorrow to Tuncurry (across the lake from Forster NSW) for the long weekend with our jayco mob. The young families etc will arrive late Friday night, but us olds are having a holiday. We wont return home until Tuesday next week, just to avoid holiday traffic.

sweet dreams xxx
Deborah

Chuck

Post by Chuck »

Dot, which channel are you watching the BoB's....?
Chuck & Catriana
aka Geriatric Gypsies.

2018 VW Tiguan.
White.