Nightly Goodnight Everyone

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
Dot

Re: Nightly Goodnight Everyone

Post by Dot »

Yep $$$$$ all the way, game set and match. How much $$ will the Aust tax payer have to fork out for his BS? It was another hot nasty day again but the air con only went on at 3 pm. Birds like the misting fan they have on. Nothing exciting happened today apart from sorting more stuff out from more cupboards. The gum trees next door are having a lovely time shedding their leaves in out gutters, G got the blower thing out and sent the leaves back home. I hate living in suburbia these days, It is age = cranky old lady that needs to get out of here. Doubt if any work would of been done in the kiln shed Deborah. Ray how is Joy's leg mending? Had a chat with HTFFBO this arvo, all ok with them. Time to hit the sack so goodnight everyone x :D Goodnight Joy x :D
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

Dot, you guessed right. I do have a very old air con in my shed, but even that wont work in humidity like we are currently suffering. Stay cool down there mate xxxx

Ray, yes, money talks, but whose? That man is not deserving of any of our money being wasted on him. Time will tell.

Had another indoors day. Just can't find the energy to open the doors.

night all xxx
Deborah

Just get out there and enjoy life
Greynomad

Post by Greynomad »

Dottie,
Joy’s leg is healing slowly.
The fracture in the head of her left Fibula has apparently healed.
The ongoing problem is ligament damage. Weekly physio sessions seem to be helpful, but physio says it will be a long journey. 🤞
Regards & God bless,
Ray
--
"Insufficient data for a meaningful answer."
Isaac Asimov, "The Last Question"

"I refuse to drink water, because of the disgusting things fish do in it"
W.C.Fields
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

Dot, you have more energy than me when it comes to paper shuffling. Hope you can knock that job over soon. xxxx

The humidity gave us a bit of a rest today, so down to the shed. The day was spent sanding the same piece that has been firing away a few nights now. Loaded it back into the kiln with even more bits added to it, cleaned the workbench, programmed the kiln and the day was done. Will return tomorrow, once the kiln has turned itself off and the piece is cool enough to touch.

The school holiday water traffic is always interesting. Watched as the local water police pulled over a few groups of kids who have been hooning around in tinnies. As none of them was wearing safety vests and they were being quite dangerous, it was good to see the kids settle down after he left. By afternoon, the tinnies were all out of our bay and they have not been heard since.

sleep tight vegemites xxx
Deborah

Dot

Post by Dot »

Had a change from paper work shredding, did all the things that had been booked to do, Dr = jabs, hair spiked and dyked, shopping = no empty shelves, got home had a cuppa and baked beans for tea woo hoo Blazing saddles have 0 on me tonight. Got stuck into the garage tonight, the sheer amount of crap in there was un real so out it went, sorted into keep flog and give away, Now the little suzuki can go in there as well. Off to return a soaker hose that only soaks out of one side then a op shop drop off again but another one, drop in on Robert not Bob and something else may pop up. Nicer day temp wise so off to bed now. Stay safe everyone x :D Goodnight Chuck my bean buddy x :D
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

Go Dot. I can't even drive my car into the garage, because once in, there isn't enough room for me to get out of the car. I maintain, it's his junk clogging up the garage, so he has the job of putting my car to bed. Back to paper shredding for you xxxx

The kin is flattening a wobbly piece tonight. It will get turned into a plate eventually.
Most of the day was spent doing business administrivia. It's that time, when all the festival bookings start coming in. I had to get up a spread sheet and start listing which events have been paid what and where the van will be staying. The first half of the year has now been put into some form of order. Now all we have to worry about is bloody covid and how it will affect the running of the events.

nighty night xxx
Deborah

Chuck

Post by Chuck »

Dot wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 1:05 am
:D Goodnight Chuck my bean buddy x :D
'Nite & mornin' Dot. :oops: :oops: :oops:
xxx
Chuck & Catriana
aka Geriatric Gypsies.

2018 VW Tiguan.
White.
Dot

Post by Dot »

Been another long day and my feet are really painful thankfully I see the podiatrist next week, bone Dr said no surgery needed but if no relief from foot lady I could have the nasty steroid injections = NO thank you. Neither of us have had any side effects from out jabs yesterday, happy with that.... . 4 big bags of clothes dropped off to another op shop today, now room for new stuff :lol: More rubbish removal tomorrow, G will be busy in his shed :lol: :lol: Goodnight everyone x :D Goodnight Rossp x :D
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

You are doing a great job with the cleanout Dot. Wish I had some of that energy you seem to have found xxxx

Even with high humidity, the shed was calling. Last nights flat piece is now being shaped into a plate. A bit of fiddling was needed, but not a lot of anything really happening here. We're back in protective limbo mode. While I can get stuff delivered, we are staying home away from potential deadly bugs.

Stay sane you lot,
night all xxx
Deborah

jon_d

Post by jon_d »

While I can get stuff delivered, we are staying home away from potential deadly bugs.
In Melb, even though there is not an official lock down, everyone is enacting their own cautious lock down.
Play golf yesterday, but didn't go into the city for lunch with friends on Thursday.