Nightly Goodnight Everyone

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
pet-els

Re: Nightly Goodnight Everyone

Post by pet-els »

Robertnot bob,
Yes John's place is a good spot for a cook up. We had one last night, John & Faye, Hans & Linda and me. Hope to talk Jo & Derek into calling in for a couple of days [Thurs and Fri] would be nice as Hans has to leave Sat and I'm headed for T1's when I leave here.

PeterH
PeterH
Riverlander

Post by Riverlander »

Another lovely night with our campers. Pizza supplied by Hans & Linda and a couple of wines.
Goodnight all. Cheers John and Faye
unnamed (Medium) (7).jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dot

Post by Dot »

Riverlander wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:14 pm Another lovely night with our campers. Pizza supplied by Hans & Linda and a couple of wines.
Goodnight all. Cheers John and Fayeunnamed (Medium) (7).jpg
Looking good John, I would love some pizza :(
Had 2 appointments today 1/ boob squash (no not a drink) :roll: 2/ First session with Speech therapist. He was some what positive my speech can improve with time, he sent me the new treatment (via email) which is specific exercises mainly concentrating on swallowing time and strength of swallowing. (no naughty comments needed) :lol:
Time to say goodnight everyone x :D Goodnight Mr Major x hope you are settling in well x
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

Dot, you are making sure not to waste a trip to the city. 2 appointments in one trip is good. Get it all over as quick as possible. Hope that the speechy is helpful, sounds positive anyway. xxxx

We drove to Armidale (just over and hour) to find that the showgrounds are still full of showies and pieces of rides and equipment everywhere. The caretaker was not too keen to put us up, but managed to find us a spot across the road and almost in the horse stables. Apparently someone from the gemshow had been told about the overcrowding, but had forgotten to tell us. As I know quite a few people had stayed on at Glen, I made some hasty phone calls to make sure that the people were told to stay put for another night at least. Somehow the calendar for the town had been stuffed up and their town show was last weekend, not the weekend before that , as it had been in previous years. Such fun in the sun,

sleep well you lot,
nighty night xxx
Deborah

Just get out there and enjoy life
pet-els

Post by pet-els »

My thanks to John & Faye [riverlanders] for allowing us [Hans & Linda & me] to stay on their property at Loxton SA.
I have to leave in the morning, just got a parking space at T1's workshop.

PeterH
ps. nice photo.
PeterH
Dot

Post by Dot »

The visitors have departed, always great to see Jo & Derek and of course little Rusti. Just about time to hit the sack but a shower first so Goodnight everyone x :D Goodnight Swisslulu x :D remember to give my Claytons daughter a big hug please x
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

Sounds like you have had some yard visitor therapy Dot. All good for yourself. xxx

After an afternoon of watching a tractor being used to collect fresh horse dung and piling it all up just close to our door, we went to the caretaker and begged to be let onto the real showgrounds and into our usual spot.We arrived and set up, just in time. One of the other traders was heading for the spot that we have been on for several years. He got a surprise to see us already there...the quick and the lost around here. So tonight, we are out of the stables and on the main showground. There are still a lot of showies and their monster trucks and rigs have all been sent to the back of the grounds. I felt really safe down at the stables, but here, I can hear showys disagreeing and harsh words being yelled. I really dont feel safe, so probably wont sleep much tonight. Once the rest of our mob arrives tomorrow, there will be more vans between us and the showies, so it will feel a bit more safe then.

I hope the rest of you get a wonderful night's sleep,

Night night xxx
Deborah

pet-els

Post by pet-els »

Dot, your visitors arrived safe and sound at Riverlanders at 5pm.

PeterH
PeterH
Dot

Post by Dot »

Back to the city again tomorrow this time for the lymphoma clinic. :roll: Time to say goodnight everyone x :D Goodnight RossP x :D
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

Hope your trip is a successful visit Dot xxxx

As we were amongst the early arrivals, Today we got to watch all the rest of the traders as they arrived and set up camp. Better than happy hour in a caravan park. Many of the traders with vans have them set up so that they can trade directly from their annexes. But then they all add extra gazebos and tent structures to enlarge their display areas. So the entertainment has been good. In this group, many of the women do the driving and it's great listening to the men giving useless instructions.

I need some ugly sleep so nighty night one and all xxx
Deborah