Nightly Goodnight Everyone

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
Greynomad

Re: Nightly Goodnight Everyone

Post by Greynomad »

Dottie,
Boob Squash:
1 jigger of vodka
Dash of Angostura Bitters
2 jiggers of Lemon Squash
Fill with milk.
:D

ps. In my youth I had a girlfriend who had a great swallow. It’s name was Horace.
:lol:
Regards & God bless,
Ray
--
"Insufficient data for a meaningful answer."
Isaac Asimov, "The Last Question"

"I refuse to drink water, because of the disgusting things fish do in it"
W.C.Fields
BruceS
Site Admin

Post by BruceS »

Talking of swallows.... I think the mob just arrived back from the Northern Hemisphere.
Daily swabbing of decks in order.....
BruceS
Mannum, SA

jon_d

Post by jon_d »

Hmmm,

Ray, with a name like Horace, she may have been a cross dresser.
Dot

Post by Dot »

You boys are so naughty but Oh so nice :lol: Had a good day with the laser treatment, have some reduction in neck fluid :D
Time to hit the sack so goodnight everyone x :D Goodnight Tanks x :D
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
Shirley

Post by Shirley »

Swallows are a menace, crap everywhere & are forever trying to build mud & stick nests :oops:

Mud lark built a nest on the anchor when it was at the jetty, they are always looking at them selves in the winches & windows, even fight with the other bird :lol:

Goodnight, sweet dreams.
Shirley & Bruce.
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

Dot, laser sounds like it's doing it's job. good news then xxxx

Today was set up the stall day, so we did the job in good time and are pretty pleased with the finished product.

Then off to a welcome BBQ dinner, not bad for a fiver and I am so full.

So it's a goodnight from me xxx
Deborah

Just get out there and enjoy life
Keith Morris

Post by Keith Morris »

Dot wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 10:28 pm You boys are so naughty but Oh so nice :lol: Had a good day with the laser treatment, have some reduction in neck fluid :D
Time to hit the sack so goodnight everyone x :D Goodnight Tanks x :D
"tanks" here---Dot,
Goodnight kid, watch out for the turkeys,
Keith.

I'm now 85 years of age and living in WA, single (gave up looking), white hair, no teeth, no address, no money, no worries.
Dot

Post by Dot »

Goodnight everyone x :D Goodnight HTFFBO who is out of range. x :D Power is off from 8am to 3pm tomorrow so out to the bus we shall head as it's supposed to be a bit warmer and the big red genny might be needed.
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

Dot, you wont believe today's story about those magnetic earings, that you sampled for me. xxxx

Today a lass eyed off my display of earings and started at her mother to get her ears pierced. I quickly showed Mum the magnetic ones and she was thrilled. She put several pairs on the kid before they all agreed on the ones and the kid danced up and down the aisle showing all the traders, her new look. One trader told me later, that he watched little miss dance down the other aisle with a huge grin on he face. One happy customer.

We did pretty good today, but dont want to jinx ourselves just yet. After a crazy cent auction tonight, I am stuffed, so goodnight all xxx
Deborah

Just get out there and enjoy life
Keith Morris

Post by Keith Morris »

dream4red wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:20 am Dot, you wont believe today's story about those magnetic earings, that you sampled for me. xxxx

Today a lass eyed off my display of earings and started at her mother to get her ears pierced. I quickly showed Mum the magnetic ones and she was thrilled. She put several pairs on the kid before they all agreed on the ones and the kid danced up and down the aisle showing all the traders, her new look. One trader told me later, that he watched little miss dance down the other aisle with a huge grin on he face. One happy customer.

We did pretty good today, but dont want to jinx ourselves just yet. After a crazy cent auction tonight, I am stuffed, so goodnight all xxx
"tanks" here ---Deb
My foster son started selling magnetic earrings at markets in WA some years ago and ended up in a lot of strife with the gov. inspectors.
The earrings ended up banned as a hazard because of the small [but strong] magnets being a swallowing hazard for young children.
Keith

I'm now 85 years of age and living in WA, single (gave up looking), white hair, no teeth, no address, no money, no worries.