Nightly Goodnight Everyone

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
Dot

Re: Nightly Goodnight Everyone

Post by Dot »

Riverlander wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:19 pm Hi. Just had a full moon BBQ around in our camp area. Lovely calm night and probably a couple of ports too many so it is good night to all.
Cheers John and Faye and Miss Evie. ( Miss Evie was a bit grumpy tonight but she is female after all.) Goodnight Dot
Sounds just the right thing to do on such a nice night, full moon and all. ;) I don't blame Miss Evie for being a bit grumpy after all you did evict her from her home you meanie :D We decided to hop in the buss and head for Mt Pleasant for a few days away from the house confinement, so now we have Miss Rosy dog and Brian to accommodate with their play games :roll:
Goodnight everyone x :D Goodnight Miss Evie x :D
PS the extra drinks turned up today as they said, so happy with that :D
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

Dot, no they are not for your nose, put them down , on your ears please. LOL Sorry mate, couldn't help myself xxxx

The facebook saga ended well. The owners of the facebook page talked to the showgrounds trust people who made the caretaker aware of the discount that was promised. Cranky caretaker came to our van, unfortunately, I was just out of the shower, I would have loved to give home a serve. Anyway, he told His Nibs that he had never been told of the discount (sure!!!), gave back our $20 overpayment and demanded that "The missus takes that post off facebook immediately" . He obviously was in trouble, so good show. As for the post, it is still generating questions and various posts, so of course the page owners are making extra money. They are happy to have the less intelligent ones who are now asking where do they get the stickers from and where can they use them. So it's a win win, tough for the grumpy ignoramous of a caretaker.

After such an exciting day, I am stuffed, so sleep well you lot,
nighty night xxx
Deborah

Just get out there and enjoy life
Dot

Post by Dot »

A bit chilly tonight so I guess the good ol flannelette sheets will be nice and if really needed the elect blanket might come in handy Must be feeling the cold more due to my weight loss :lol: Wow today would have been my 50th wedding anniversary if he (Terry) hadn't fallen off the perch. Time surely flies. Anyway tomorrow there are 2 special people having birthdays but I won't be able to keep my eyes open till midnight so someone else will have to let you know who they are. Goodnight everyone x :D Goodnight Chuck x :D

PS had to get up to loo so just had to do the boys birthday notices.
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

Good to see that you are in the mulga Dot. Enjoy the tranquility :D :D :D and the flight path :o :o :o xxxx

Today we visited op shops and found some more stuff that I could not leave behind... mainly stainless steel stuff that will help in my kiln. More info when I get to play. Tomorrow we will get to set up shop in the hall, all ready for trading on Saturday and Sunday. So I am off to try to sleep,

nighty night one and all xxx
Deborah

bob r

Post by bob r »

Gee Dot was Robyn and my wedding anniversary yesty too.....55 years.

Bob
Chuck

Post by Chuck »

Dot wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 10:56 pm :D Goodnight Chuck x :D
G'nite/good morning Dot. x :D
Chuck & Catriana
aka Geriatric Gypsies.

2018 VW Tiguan.
White.
Dot

Post by Dot »

bob r wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 5:53 am Gee Dot was Robyn and my wedding anniversary yesty too.....55 years.

Bob
Well done Bob & Robyn, not many of todays "married" ones will make those numbers. :D
Dot

Post by Dot »

Twas a lovely day just sitting outside in the sun with Miss Rosy and Mr Brian, still a bit warm but nice. Time to his the sack as tomorrow the market is on, hope for some fresh fruit and vegs for the G man of course. Goodnight everyone x :D and goodnight Deborah x :D Beat you tonight but not by much.
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

Hope the escape is feeling like a good one Dot xxxx Aka Speedy Gonzales xxxx

Congratulations Bob n Robyn, that's a great milestone.xxx

All set up and ready to start trading in the middle of my sleep time (9am start :evil: :evil: ) so I am going to try for an early night. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

sleep well you lot xxx
Deborah

Chuck

Post by Chuck »

bob r wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 5:53 am Gee Dot was Robyn and my wedding anniversary yesty too.....55 years.

Bob
... & our 50th is on 19th July this year..... phew! :D
Chuck & Catriana
aka Geriatric Gypsies.

2018 VW Tiguan.
White.