Nightly Goodnight Everyone

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
Coolabah1au

Re: Nightly Goodnight Everyone

Post by Coolabah1au »

Get an apple has many tv program take you 10 years just to check them all [emoji848]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Newcastle George

Post by Newcastle George »

I'll have been married for 51 years next month. Julie says I can't add them together. :) :?

George
George, Julie, Leonie & Sean - Kotara, Newcastle
DIY 11.5M 1979 Bedford, Nissan/UD FE6T motor
Dot

Post by Dot »

Had a very late getting up today (1.30pm) just really buggered. Had a good walk around the little town and we will be heading back home Monday ready for more appointments and Dees arrival later in the week :) Had 6 or 7 drops of rain earlier but O since but hoping for some soon. Time to hit the sheets again so goodnight everyone x :D Goodnight Toolman x :D
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

Dot, I will be ahead of you tonight. xxxx

I am stuffed from doing my hardest to sell even a bloody bobby pin to a teenager... not one of our most memorable days.

sweet dreams you lot xxx
Deborah

Just get out there and enjoy life
Dot

Post by Dot »

Thought we were going to have some rain this arvo but Oh no, 6 drops was it but the wind is doing a great job of rocking the bus. Heading home tomorrow to let Dee in :lol: Those markets I think have lost their original intentions of being for people that do handmade things at a good price but there seems to be too many "rubbishy" stalls. The farmers market that was on in Mt Pleasant yesterday was just shops bringing their stuff from their shops. WT ??? same price as in the shops. Anyway time for bed so stay safe everyone, goodnight everyone x :D Goodnight Tanks and Mr Major x :D
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
Keith Morris

Post by Keith Morris »

Dot wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 11:34 pm Thought we were going to have some rain this arvo but Oh no, 6 drops was it but the wind is doing a great job of rocking the bus. Heading home tomorrow to let Dee in :lol: Those markets I think have lost their original intentions of being for people that do handmade things at a good price but there seems to be too many "rubbishy" stalls. The farmers market that was on in Mt Pleasant yesterday was just shops bringing their stuff from their shops. WT ??? same price as in the shops. Anyway time for bed so stay safe everyone, goodnight everyone x :D Goodnight Tanks and Mr Major x :D
"tanks" here---Dot, sleep well mate.
It is ONE YEAR since Doon and I gave up the smokes. Now trying for 18 months.
My older sister (83 years old) passed away yesterday and is now at peace.
Keith.

I'm now 85 years of age and living in WA, single (gave up looking), white hair, no teeth, no address, no money, no worries.
Newcastle George

Post by Newcastle George »

Keith,

I hope you realise that counting the days/time since you gave up smoking keeps it in your mind and therefore increases the chance that you will take it up again. When I gave it up I told noone and haven't thought about it since, can't tell you when I gave it up unless I ask my Dr.

George
George, Julie, Leonie & Sean - Kotara, Newcastle
DIY 11.5M 1979 Bedford, Nissan/UD FE6T motor
Dot

Post by Dot »

Keith Morris wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:09 am [
"
It is ONE YEAR since Doon and I gave up the smokes. Now trying for 18 months.
My older sister (83 years old) passed away yesterday and is now at peace.
Keith.
Sorry for your loss of your sister Tanks :(
BruceS
Site Admin

Post by BruceS »

Thinking of you Keith. :(
Was a good innings though? 8-)
BruceS
Mannum, SA

pet-els

Post by pet-els »

My thoughts are with you Keith.