I have seen the light!!!!!!!!

Please introduce yourself here. Tell us a little about yourself but, please, no long conversations here.
Keith Morris

Re: I have seen the light!!!!!!!!

Post by Keith Morris »

Dot wrote:Hop a warty!! some might like him if they are out of the wardrobe:) :)
Dot --I heard that he took up fighting --because he was happy in the ring !!

I'm now 85 years of age and living in WA, single (gave up looking), white hair, no teeth, no address, no money, no worries.
Mrcoolabah1au

Post by Mrcoolabah1au »

Sound like a good drop :lol: :lol: :lol: age with maturity :roll:
Coolabah1au
Wayne nini
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

homeless wrote:Don't worry Wayne he will have to get used to the proper football now or he wont be able to go to the pub as poofter ball is not very popular over here.
Hopperwarty is not a popular name over here. They have men with brains and agility not great big brutes with no necks and brains.
Well I suppose I am back to the boat for tea tonight
Do you remember Paul Fatty Vautin aka Broughton? He is still a member of Mensa and the requirement is a better than 98% pass in the qualifying IQ tests, not quite brainless Brian, care to list the field ballet members that are Mensa candidates?
Anyway, it was all meant in fun, even had a son that won a field ballet premiership in the under 18's Sydney comp the only yr he played, he reckoned there was a lot more skill involved in basketball but the field ballet kept him fit and ready for the next session, he couldn't belive how everyone stood back just because you caught the ball :shock: anyone who follows NRL knows what happens the second you hit the ground after catching the ball in the real game ;) :lol:
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
Dot

Post by Dot »

Hey Terry, how about The Trumpmister??

Good one tanks :) :)
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
SteveW

Post by SteveW »

Can we add AFL V NRL to the no arguing file along with Religion and Politics? [emoji38] [emoji38] [emoji23] [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk
Steve Williams
http://stevew1945blog.com/

Every absurdity has a champion to defend it.
Oliver Goldsmith. 1728 -1774
Dot

Post by Dot »

SteveW wrote:Can we add AFL V NRL to the no arguing file along with Religion and Politics? [emoji38] [emoji38] [emoji23] [emoji23]

Also along with Female v the mere male :?: :lol: :twisted:
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
SteveW

Post by SteveW »

Dot wrote:
SteveW wrote:Can we add AFL V NRL to the no arguing file along with Religion and Politics? [emoji38] [emoji38] [emoji23] [emoji23]

Also along with Female v the mere male :?: :lol: :twisted:
What's to argue about. If there were no women there would be no arguments! :)
Steve Williams
http://stevew1945blog.com/

Every absurdity has a champion to defend it.
Oliver Goldsmith. 1728 -1774
Dot

Post by Dot »

Not going to argue with that Steve cuz I know I would win :) :) :)
wayno

Post by wayno »

T1 Terry wrote:Um, Wayno, aren't bombers slow moving over weight creatures that need support to protect them for being hurt or injured? I seem to remember they had names and numbers and spent some time in the air but often needed some sort of assist to get them off the ground...... :shock: have I just unravelled the mystery into how this field ballet troupe got their nick name? ;) :lol: Do you follow any of the real rough and tuff football teams that play in the NRL?
That must be "SNIFF BUM" that your eluding to?
Enjoying living in Central Victoria.

As far as away from dirty Dan as possible. ;)
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

wayno wrote:
T1 Terry wrote:Um, Wayno, aren't bombers slow moving over weight creatures that need support to protect them for being hurt or injured? I seem to remember they had names and numbers and spent some time in the air but often needed some sort of assist to get them off the ground...... :shock: have I just unravelled the mystery into how this field ballet troupe got their nick name? ;) :lol: Do you follow any of the real rough and tuff football teams that play in the NRL?
That must be "SNIFF BUM" that your eluding to?
Isn't that a game the dogs play? Rugby Union could fall into that category too I guess but I don't follow that much either
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO