Easter time Gathering Suggestions Please

Any dates & venues of get togethers, Farmer's Markets, Shows, Rally's or other items of interest
homeless

Re: Easter time Gathering Suggestions Please

Post by homeless »

About 500K's away would suit me.
12 × 5 house boat moored at the present in Mannum Waters Marina.
Converting to LiFePo4 for float alone status
bob r

Post by bob r »

You sure got that rite Brian wow 450 + vans and motor homes...To many for this old fella.

Bob
Dot

Post by Dot »

bob r wrote:You sure got that rite Brian wow 450 + vans and motor homes...To many for this old fella.

Bob
And far toooooo many for this young bunny :lol:
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
Busman

Post by Busman »

Yup not normally our thing but have heard good things so will give it one go, that way I have the authority to bag it if we don't like it.
Vanishing Point, almost ready to vanish
Suzuki GV more than ready to go NOW !
Lance

Post by Lance »

Hmmm..........on second thoughts............we may well do the same.
Lance & Annee
Looking for more Music Festival Dates in Victoria 8-)
wayno

Post by wayno »

Hi to you all,

Sorry I have not been on here for a while. Too busy and worn out recently.

Don't panic, I cannot do Easter this year! However, we will be up for one in 2018.

However, may I offer some advice?

Without an answer, here it is!!!

Pick the spot most central for all, western Victoria or further north in the same parallel's and search each towns attractions. A great Fish n Chip Shop is a good start for the Good Friday requirement. 8-) Good Pub grub is next any more than that is a bonus. Stay away from the big towns, the smaller ones are so much more affordable.

Do not be worried about amenity, lakes can be dry, the site could be dusty and not so picturesque. It is the meeting of like minds and the resulting convivial fun that follows is where the importance lies. Those that cannot fore sake some comforts for the benefit of meeting other like minded souls may not be very nice to meet.

The Dunnies and Showers must offer clean and hygienic bathing. Without question or compromise!!!! :evil:

I am looking forward to seeing someone put their hand up and say clearly, "This is where we are going for Easter and who wishes to join us"!

Some will, some will not or maybe none at all. Regardless, you did and went where you wanted to go. ;)

Be Good

Wayno
Enjoying living in Central Victoria.

As far as away from dirty Dan as possible. ;)
Dot

Post by Dot »

Hello old fella, what has "worn you out" so badly?? :)
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

450 plus rigs I :shock: thought this was a more casual type get together sort of like the early Maleny gigs and the Taggerty gigs. It seems I have been cornered into giving a talk on solar and another on lithium batteries.... but I never figured I'd be that popular. Should I organise security and crowd control :twisted: :lol: :roll: Think I'd best get my act together and actually prepare some sort of presentation stuff, so much for the relaxing holiday :? Maybe I could have the Uke band backing a few tunes from the members of the lithium choir :D
I think our staging area will be Mannum, that be far enough out ya reckon?
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
jon_d

Post by jon_d »

T1 and the Lithiums

Has a bit of a spark to it. Get a charge into the crowd and I'm sure they'll light up. They'll go hard all night and drop dead at the end. You'll just need to balance the type of entertainment to suit the different types.
pet-els

Post by pet-els »

I'm on site 33 same as last year.

PeterH
PeterH