Hi from Sarah (previously known as AlmostThere)

Please introduce yourself here. Tell us a little about yourself but, please, no long conversations here.
AvasaSarah

Hi from Sarah (previously known as AlmostThere)

Post by AvasaSarah »

Tharrow ran into The Dotty One in Mt Barker.. I got a message to join up here..
I think????? [emoji85] [emoji86] [emoji87]

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Re: Hi from Sarah (previously known as AlmostThere)

Post by T1 Terry »

Hello Sarah, now which forum was it that we last chatted? Can't remember if it was the Caravaner forum, Mick the Mungrel's forum or one of the other forums that popped up and died off like the Nomad forum I think it was called.
No matter, welcome to this forum, hope you like it here and join in the banter, you already know Dottie is here but you still joined anyway so you must be prepared for the high level of repartee :lol: (yes, I did Google it Ray so I'd know what it means :D)

T1 Terry
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
Lance

Post by Lance »

Gooday Sarah, you 2wo have got a new van I believe ?

Good to hear from ya :)
Lance & Annee
Looking for more Music Festival Dates in Victoria 8-)
Dot

Post by Dot »

Bloody hell, cant escape :) Hi Sarah and welcome. :) Fresh meat, Lance you now off the hook :)
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
Swisslulu

Post by Swisslulu »

Hi Sarah and welcome!
Cheers
Lesley
Our Blog: http://lesleyanderich.wordpress.com
Mrcoolabah1au

Post by Mrcoolabah1au »

hi and welcome to the fun and games :lol: :lol: :lol:
Coolabah1au
Wayne nini
AvasaSarah

Post by AvasaSarah »

Hi everyone,
Please forgive me while I get a handle on this Tapatalk thingy on my mobile! No idea how to set up notifications!
Liddle Lance can't be of the hook yet Dottie.. not even a week!

Glad to see T1 is here, is that our token knowledgeable one? [emoji56]

Yes we finally have another set up (after almost 4 years) and are now 'technically' on the road full time. Parked at our daughter's in Willunga SA until the new year.

We've spent the last 3 months getting rid of our material goods and are now down to what's in the van and a 3 x 2 storage unit. And even the unit is getting slowly emptied!

We have a 1988 19ft Millard pop top and a 100 series Landcruiser. We'll do a few little mods as time goes on to make life comfortable, but we're both as happy as pigs in shite!! [emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji4][emoji3][emoji5][emoji16][emoji23]

Greynomad

Post by Greynomad »

T1 Terry wrote:Hello Sarah, now which forum was it that we last chatted? Can't remember if it was the Caravaner forum, Mick the Mungrel's forum or one of the other forums that popped up and died off like the Nomad forum I think it was called.
No matter, welcome to this forum, hope you like it here and join in the banter, you already know Dottie is here but you still joined anyway so you must be prepared for the high level of repartee :lol: (yes, I did Google it Ray so I'd know what it means :D)

T1 Terry
T1,
Isn't a repartee one of those skinny French swords used in fencing? :lol:

Sarah,
We're thinking of switching to iPads next year sometime.
How does Tapatalk compare with MS Word (which I have used since the year dot)?
Regards & God bless,
Ray
--
"Insufficient data for a meaningful answer."
Isaac Asimov, "The Last Question"

"I refuse to drink water, because of the disgusting things fish do in it"
W.C.Fields
AvasaSarah

Re: RE: Re: Hi from Sarah (previously known as AlmostThere)

Post by AvasaSarah »

Greynomad wrote:
Sarah,
IPads would probably be easier but I haven't been on any forums for a while so I can't compare. I used to always access on my laptop and it was easy but Tapatalk might be once I get the hang of it too

T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

Greynomad wrote:
T1 Terry wrote:Hello Sarah, now which forum was it that we last chatted? Can't remember if it was the Caravaner forum, Mick the Mungrel's forum or one of the other forums that popped up and died off like the Nomad forum I think it was called.

T1 Terry
T1,
Isn't a repartee one of those skinny French swords used in fencing? :lol:

Sarah,
No idea Ray, I thought the French built stone walls not fences and how would a skinny sword come into it :? maybe that is what they use to put the hole in the post for the wire to go through.... great thing about these forums you learn something new every day 8-)
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO