Just joined

Please introduce yourself here. Tell us a little about yourself but, please, no long conversations here.
Busman

Re: Just joined

Post by Busman »

Where yuh bin Hans ?
Vanishing Point, almost ready to vanish
Suzuki GV more than ready to go NOW !
Toolman

Post by Toolman »

Welcome Alan, I know how big a job that you have taken on, nothing happening to my Denning for a month or two as I have broken pelvis :)
Hans

Post by Hans »

Busman wrote: Mon May 15, 2017 4:38 pm Where yuh bin Hans ?
Hi Bill, the house renos are as much as I want to do this time.....the body is not what it was.....need to break free. Fingers crossed for a departure mid-next week. Regards, Hans
BruceS
Site Admin

Post by BruceS »

Nothing happening with anything else besides the Denning either I dare say??
Be like waiting for Honeymoon night hey?
BruceS
Mannum, SA

dream4red

Post by dream4red »

Hi Alan, and welcome to the phunny pharm :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: There are lots of clever people here who are very willing to share their vast knowledge with us mere mortals. I cannot help you as I am a member of the lower classes ie a caravanner. But I am happy with that style of home away from home and respect everyone has a right to choose their own style of transport. Just get out there and enjoy life on the road.
Deborah

Just get out there and enjoy life
Dot

Post by Dot »

Ummmmm Bruce you are a naughty boy :lol: :lol:
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
Mrbolly

Post by Mrbolly »

BruceS wrote: Mon May 15, 2017 8:44 pm Nothing happening with anything else besides the Denning either I dare say??
Be like waiting for Honeymoon night hey?
Yes Bruce,
The Denning gets most of the spare moments although I am a bit of a petrol head as well and have a hobby vehicle which while officially finished, they are never finished. So a if it is not the Denning it is the car.

Cheers, Alan
Who said it would never go?
Mrbolly

Post by Mrbolly »

dream4red wrote: Mon May 15, 2017 10:00 pm Hi Alan, and welcome to the phunny pharm :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: There are lots of clever people here who are very willing to share their vast knowledge with us mere mortals. I cannot help you as I am a member of the lower classes ie a caravanner. But I am happy with that style of home away from home and respect everyone has a right to choose their own style of transport. Just get out there and enjoy life on the road.
Thanks Deborah,

So many different ways to enjoy being out there, each to his her own conveyance. Looking forward to declaring the project complete and getting out there!

Cheers, Alan
Mrbolly

Post by Mrbolly »

Toolman wrote: Mon May 15, 2017 8:18 pm Welcome Alan, I know how big a job that you have taken on, nothing happening to my Denning for a month or two as I have broken pelvis :)
Thanks toolman

Now that is pretty damn good excuse for not getting work done, I gather it was a dancing accident trying to do the Ellis thing?

Ha ow far ahead are you with your project?

Cheers, Alan
Helen Grose

Post by Helen Grose »

welcome mrbolly good group here

Sent from my SM-G360G using Tapatalk