@!#^* Swifty Sweep

Anything you like to talk about..Dot is the boss...
homeless

Re: @!#^* Swifty Sweep

Post by homeless »

Found a shop in Modbury Adelaide where I am house sitting that sells all that stuff for between $15 - $25. Got two of those brooms the other day $15 each. 1 for me and the other for Marg. Work a treat. The turbo brush for cleaning the bath room etc was $20 but notice Australia post has them in their brochure for $79.99 and Super Cheap has them but cant find their cataloge.
12 × 5 house boat moored at the present in Mannum Waters Marina.
Converting to LiFePo4 for float alone status
GoinBush

Post by GoinBush »

We've also been cracking up lately at the ad for the super dooper air compressor with footage of tyres going from flat to inflated in 2.6 seconds.
Dot

Post by Dot »

Chuck can do it faster than that.. :lol:
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

I do enjoy a good add theme like the KFC campaign "take my money" a touch of humour helps with the pain of watching a chain of 12 ads or more. With a digital recorder you can watch 2 shows virtually live at the same time, the add breaks last roughly the same length as the program that interrupts them, just need to get a teenager to come over and program ours. Enjoying the Ninja warrior series watching the super buff posers fall in the water while the skinny dude makes it through in record time. The muscle burn must be intense in the arms and wrists.
The ads only get to you if you sit and watch them, they are a great opportunity to do something more important, like put the coffee on, raid the fridge, do the drying up (hate dish washers) or putting the electric blankets on. I had a laugh at the Fraser episode where they pick a word and have to have a drink every time it comes up on the program, what a great way to get through a really painful show :lol:
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
Rossp

Post by Rossp »

Terry, if you liked the KFC commercial, keep an eye out for the new one out soon.

It was filmed on Big Red sand dune at Birdsville when the Big Red Bash was on there recently.

I think the theme is "On a Roll" with kids riding boogy boards and doing cartwheels down the sand dune.

Had a great time out there, even if it was a bit dusty.

RossP
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

Looking forward to that one, the guy missing the bus is the latest at the moment, a great one and the 2 originals ones with the boss shouting his staff lunch and then closing the curtain so they can't see the ad on the billboard that showed he was a cheap-skate and the one with the seniors pool party and Mr Suave turns up in his stars and strips buggy smugglers, laugh every time I see that one.
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
Jatz

Post by Jatz »

Mrcoolabah1au wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:45 am Not on Foxtel 😇
Going 24/7? My son has Foxtel and know for sure he can turn it off.
Helen Grose

Post by Helen Grose »

I get sick of those life insurance for funerals they flog them to death [emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]Bloody ads

Sent from my SM-G360G using Tapatalk

Mrcoolabah1au

Post by Mrcoolabah1au »

Adds☠️😈💩👾🤖👻
Coolabah1au
Wayne nini
bagmaker

Post by bagmaker »

I like the Aldi ones, a bit of humour.
Generally too much of them in general though :(