Newbe

Please introduce yourself here. Tell us a little about yourself but, please, no long conversations here.
Lance

Re: Newbe

Post by Lance »

Ohh dear....... :( .......all this emotion is making me teary............. :cry:
Lance & Annee
Looking for more Music Festival Dates in Victoria 8-)
brianh

Post by brianh »

Iam always there for ya mate :roll:
Bri Bri
brianh

Post by brianh »

Pull ya self together Lance,
Bri Bri :P
Dot

Post by Dot »

Dear Mr Lance a lot, you may bury your little head between my bosoms if that would make you feel better :lol:
Hi Annie xx
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
brianh

Post by brianh »

Hi Dot ,
Iam new to this forum , is this the norm for lance or is he cryin out for a bossom embrass.
Bri Bri :roll:
BruceS
Site Admin

Post by BruceS »

Not sure how to respond to that!!! ;) :lol:
Mothers have been known to suffocate babies like that!
I can just imagine Lance being suffocated while Dear Annee kicks the other 'end' !!! :evil: :twisted:

Errrr, yes it is the norm .... here!! :ugeek: ;)
BruceS
Mannum, SA

Dot

Post by Dot »

Yes I know Lance a lot from way back, bit of a spoil sport he was, he was asked to be a judge at a gathering but he declined due to his "commitments" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: then he wanted my hair extension so being a nice person I gave them to him. :lol: so a boob snuggle is allowable for mental health issues. :lol:
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
supersparky

Post by supersparky »

I know this id OT, but is a boob snuggle the same as a motorboat. Just wondering? :roll: :roll: :lol: :D :?:

And for the uninitiated that aren't familiar with motorboat, just punch it in to Mr Youtube. Then you will get the picture. :D :D
Cheers
David

David and Terrie with Bandit the travelling companion
2006 Winnebago Alpine
Recently retired and loving it.
Lance

Post by Lance »

The back's not wot it used ta be Dotty.........not sure I'd be able to get down for the boobsnuggle, but hey, "T" got an offer of something more involved from what I remember.........come to think ovit, not sure I could get down for that now................... :cry:

But all this leads me to ask.........WTF has all this got to do with welcoming a new member ?

Stop it Dot, I mean a 'member' to the forum :roll:
Dammit you're a weird chickie.............. :? :|
Lance & Annee
Looking for more Music Festival Dates in Victoria 8-)
Dot

Post by Dot »

Yeah right Lance, I would have to put you on a kitchen chair or :?: :?: But this is how I welcome new people here, if they are any way "normal" they hang around if not they fly away.. :lol: I got my back all fixed up ;)