2ft6 special day!

BruceS
Site Admin

2ft6 special day!

Post by BruceS »

Have a great day today Peter!!!
Are you at home or at the Rally at the moment? (or just left)
;) ;)
BruceS
Mannum, SA

Dot

Re: 2ft6 special day!

Post by Dot »

Happy birthday Peter,
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
2foot6

Post by 2foot6 »

Thanks Bruce and Dot for the wishes.I just got home after being in intensive care for a week,as a result of an aluminium ladder buckling with me on it three metres up.A bit sore,but couldn't blow out the birthday candle.Always next year. :lol: :lol: ....Peter
Dot

Post by Dot »

2foot6 wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2017 8:22 pm Thanks Bruce and Dot for the wishes.I just got home after being in intensive care for a week,as a result of an aluminium ladder buckling with me on it three metres up.A bit sore,but couldn't blow out the birthday candle.Always next year. :lol: :lol: ....Peter
Wow lucky you got out just in time to have a birthday, did you puncture your lung?
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

Happy Birthday Peter and here's wishing you a quick recovery. I think we sort of met at the last Taggerty but I didn't know you were 2ft6 at the time, you looked taller :?
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
Dot

Post by Dot »

T1 Terry wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2017 9:26 pm but I didn't know you were 2ft6 at the time, you looked taller :?
My type of man 2ft6'' just the right height :lol: ;)
BruceS
Site Admin

Post by BruceS »

Hey Dot! Tell G to take his boots off!!

Another warning from Peter! Us oldies must stay off of ladders & rooftops... agree Brian?
BruceS
Mannum, SA

jon_d

Post by jon_d »

Pete,
are you ok?

jd
2foot6

Post by 2foot6 »

Thankyou everyone for your best wishes and concern,I live 400 metres from the Leongatha hospital,they bypassed my ambulance to Wonthaggi where I stayed one night,they then transferred me to Epworth CCU. I have 4 fractured ribs and sternum,a bruise on my face of my specs,swollen legs,bruising all over the body, the main concern of the Doctors was pneumonia and the inability of my heart to cope with the stress .Mostly settled down now ,just have to recover and never allowed on a ladder again(direct order from my Cardiologists)Two comments from Doctors and staff were..............Should have gone to spec savers.............I didn't duck quick enough.....Thanks again everyone.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
BruceS
Site Admin

Post by BruceS »

And even after all that you can still smile at the camera??
Sometimes you have to marvel at the human body's ability to 'bounce back'.?? ;) 8-)
Peter quite a few years ago I was on the road with a chap from Leongatha that used to run over to Adelaide & carted bulk super phosphate back. His name was Peter & had a son, Leon. (from memory) His wife died of cancer way back then too.
Can't recall his last name though. Think he drove an International Eagle (ACCO?) sleeper cab.
BruceS
Mannum, SA