Happy Birthday Eddy (Perth)

BruceS
Site Admin

Happy Birthday Eddy (Perth)

Post by BruceS »

Wow!! Pension day?? See? You finally made it! Now to get some of it back from Big Brother?
Have a top day mate!
BruceS
Mannum, SA

GoinBush

Re: Happy Birthday Eddy (Perth)

Post by GoinBush »

Told myself I was going to start joining in on the birthday wishes posts, everyone likes being wished a happy birthday right?
So, starting today...even if I don’t know you from a bar of soap.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EDDY!!

👍👋🌻🌈🎂🍺🍹🍸🍾🥂🍷🎉🎈🎁
Eddy

Post by Eddy »

Thanks Bruce & Going Bush
I am sure someone must have hacked the world time system seemed like just the other day was turning 50 :D :D :D
Yes might have to force myself to have a red wine or two - it's probably five o'clock some where isn't it
GoinBush

Post by GoinBush »

That’s what Alan Jackson and Jimmy Buffett say....Pour me somethin tall and strong, make it a Hurricane before I go insane...
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

Happy Birthday and happy pension entitlement day, must be getting close to the cut off for the 65yr pension entitlement, I was born I 55 and I have to wait till I'm 67 before I'm eligible for a pension, any one know what yr the change comes into effect?

T1 Terry
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
Dot

Post by Dot »

Happy Birthday Eddie, great to be old :roll: . Watch out that boring fat fingered Helen is over in the west so watch out. :lol:
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
BruceS
Site Admin

Post by BruceS »

1st July 1952 Terry. Wendy was born Dec 8th 1952 & has to wait till 65 plus 5 months she reckons!!
Won't effect her really as she is on disability pension already plus she has a Sugar Daddy!!
BruceS
Mannum, SA

T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

BruceS wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2017 1:06 pm 1st July 1952 Terry. Wendy was born Dec 8th 1952 & has to wait till 65 plus 5 months she reckons!!
Won't effect her really as she is on disability pension already plus she has a Sugar Daddy!!
Ummm.... that would mean Eddie's birth date was 25 Oct 1952 if he is 65 today, so he isn't at pension age yet?

Found this bit on Google
Age requirements for the Age Pension. To be eligible for the age pension, you must be 65 years or older, regardless of whether you're male or female. From 1 July 2017, the qualifying age will increase to 65 years and six months. The qualify age will increase by six months every two years, to 67 years by 1 July 2023.

So Eddie has to wait another 6 mths for the pension?
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
BruceS
Site Admin

Post by BruceS »

Sounds right! Maybe if he (Eddy not Eddie) applies today to start the paperwork he might get it then!!!
I applied for mine several months before I was eligible & it arrived on time.... ever since!
BruceS
Mannum, SA

Eddy

Post by Eddy »

Thanks Dot & T1
It was not very kind towards Helen
Watch out that boring fat fingered Helen is over in the west so watch out.
- but of the Helens I perhaps meet left or right hand?