I think there is a homeless person having a birthday today?

Newcastle George

Re: I think there is a homeless person having a birthday today?

Post by Newcastle George »

Good to hear you had an enjoyable evening Brian. All the best for the next 12 months.

George
George, Julie, Leonie & Sean - Kotara, Newcastle
DIY 11.5M 1979 Bedford, Nissan/UD FE6T motor
GoinBush

Post by GoinBush »

T1 Terry wrote: Sat Oct 28, 2017 10:38 am
pet-els wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2017 6:27 pm Ditto from me too.

PeterH
About the cake or the Happy Birthday Peter :lol: Well, Bruce & Wendy kept the cake all to themselves it seems :( They didn't come over to the Homeless boat-cave and with Margaret being the DD it only left Brian and myself to take care of the bottle of Honey Bourbon...... we had to finish it off because Brian has gained a reputation of emptying a full bottle in one go so it wasn't safe to leave any :? Cooked up some chicken wings in Brian's tumble rotisserie air fryer.... powered by lithium of course...... and a great night was had. Gotta say, that tumble rotisserie air fryer does a great job, the chicken bits were cook to perfection

....off to google ‘tumble rotisserie air fryers’....
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

GoinBush wrote: Sat Oct 28, 2017 11:44 am
T1 Terry wrote: Sat Oct 28, 2017 10:38 am
pet-els wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2017 6:27 pm Ditto from me too.

PeterH
About the cake or the Happy Birthday Peter :lol: Well, Bruce & Wendy kept the cake all to themselves it seems :( They didn't come over to the Homeless boat-cave and with Margaret being the DD it only left Brian and myself to take care of the bottle of Honey Bourbon...... we had to finish it off because Brian has gained a reputation of emptying a full bottle in one go so it wasn't safe to leave any :? Cooked up some chicken wings in Brian's tumble rotisserie air fryer.... powered by lithium of course...... and a great night was had. Gotta say, that tumble rotisserie air fryer does a great job, the chicken bits were cook to perfection

....off to google ‘tumble rotisserie air fryers’....
Not the same brand name, but a lot like this one https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/NEW-Air-Fry ... SwFyhZ8o10
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
T1 Terry

Post by T1 Terry »

Looking closer it was more like this one https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/10L-Air-Fry ... Sw8b1Z8o2E but I reckon either would do the job
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
GoinBush

Post by GoinBush »

Thanks T1Terry but do I reeeeeeeeeeally need another kitchen thing?? I love our Weber Q for just about everything.

I might start a thread on them and see if I can’t be convinced.
homeless

Post by homeless »

Thanks all. Very Quiet Day.
Spent some time with my neighbors in the Marina until T1 and Marg turned up.
Realy too old for birthdays these days
Regards
Brian
12 × 5 house boat moored at the present in Mannum Waters Marina.
Converting to LiFePo4 for float alone status
Vik351

Post by Vik351 »

T1 Terry wrote: Sat Oct 28, 2017 2:05 pm Looking closer it was more like this one https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/10L-Air-Fry ... Sw8b1Z8o2E but I reckon either would do the job
Lookin at the chook in the roller tingo, looks like KFC... but if ya had crumbed chook like that,isn't the roller like Knockabollock off ...??? :?

Or does it roll real slowly ...??? gunna have to find a youtube on it...

vik... :P
Merk 4x4 VF30 519 CDI 2020 LWB V6TD 3 ltr 6 wheeler ,Tenorite Grey ... yep, it's not white ...!!! 8-)
T1 Terry

Post by T1 Terry »

vik351 wrote: Sat Oct 28, 2017 8:01 pm
T1 Terry wrote: Sat Oct 28, 2017 2:05 pm Looking closer it was more like this one https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/10L-Air-Fry ... Sw8b1Z8o2E but I reckon either would do the job
Lookin at the chook in the roller tingo, looks like KFC... but if ya had crumbed chook like that,isn't the roller like Knockabollock off ...??? :?

Or does it roll real slowly ...??? gunna have to find a youtube on it...

vik... :P
Very slow rotation and tumble, the sesames seeds stayed on the cut up chicken wings, well most of them, the others are still on the basket thing waiting for Brian to clean it :P :lol:
homeless

Post by homeless »

What do you think of someone who comes and dirties your appliances and leaves. I tell you I had no gas so had to do a gerry rig tp put a 9kg bottle on tp boil some water then thought I have the power so big inverter on and the jug got a work out so all 240v at the moment just waiting for the auto delay relay to go to fully auto inverters.
1000w for house with the big bugger starting up on auto for the aircon still to be installed when the refrig fella gets to come LOL
12 × 5 house boat moored at the present in Mannum Waters Marina.
Converting to LiFePo4 for float alone status
GoinBush

Post by GoinBush »

:shock: