Thought for Today

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
pet-els

Re: Thought for Today

Post by pet-els »

George I hope your coxis is not real serious, but you have to be more careful at your age.
IE,. falling off roof of the bus, falling on the mudguard of the truck.

Cheers
PeterH
PeterH
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

You are your own worst enemy lately George, hope you do get that checked out and maybe adjust your lifestyle a tad .... the next injury could be perm-anent ...... "bad pun, bad pun, what cha guuna do ..... :lol:

T1 Terry
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
Riverlander

Post by Riverlander »

T1 Terry wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 9:49 am and maybe adjust your lifestyle a tad ....

T1 Terry
Look who's talking. Can't see, can't hear and still climbs on top of motorhomes carrying solar panels. The trouble is as you get older you don't seem to bounce when you hit the ground.
Cheers John
jon_d

Post by jon_d »

Hmmm. Interesting point. And, being an employee of T1 Lithium exposes the owner to all sorts of issues if a serious accident occurs.
Newcastle George

Post by Newcastle George »

My coxis is ok when doing anything other than sitting on it for an extended period of time, and that is only if sitting in a certain position. If it is still playing up come Monday I will go to emergency dept.

George
George, Julie, Leonie & Sean - Kotara, Newcastle
DIY 11.5M 1979 Bedford, Nissan/UD FE6T motor
jon_d

Post by jon_d »

Why clog up the emergency dept?
Newcastle George

Post by Newcastle George »

jon_d wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 1:20 pm Why clog up the emergency dept?
Because gettin a Dr's appointment can take weeks and then I would be sent elsewhere for testing. The emerg dept would have me sorted in a couple of hours if I choose the right time to go there.

George
George, Julie, Leonie & Sean - Kotara, Newcastle
DIY 11.5M 1979 Bedford, Nissan/UD FE6T motor
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

jon_d wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 12:06 pm Hmmm. Interesting point. And, being an employee of T1 Lithium exposes the owner to all sorts of issues if a serious accident occurs.
:lol: :lol: I think you have to be paid to be classed as an employee. It's a bit like being self employed, but no sharing the profits, just the losses :roll: :roll:
The bonus is, I get to use the big man-shed and sometimes get stuff bought for R&D projects ..... and I really like the boss ;) 8-)

T1 Terry
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
Keith Morris

Post by Keith Morris »

Dinner Party

I love dinner parties and one night I hosted a dinner party for all my friends, some of whom I hadn't seen for ages and everyone was encouraged to bring their children along as well.

All throughout dinner one of my friend's four-year-old daughter stared at me as I sat opposite her.

The girl could hardly eat her food for staring.

I checked my shirt for spots, felt my face for food, and patted my hair in place, but nothing stopped her from staring at me.

Finally I asked her, "Why are you staring at me?"

Everyone at the table had noticed her odd behaviour, and the table went quiet, waiting for her response.

The little girl said, "I'm just waiting to see how you drink like a fish."

I'm now 85 years of age and living in WA, single (gave up looking), white hair, no teeth, no address, no money, no worries.
supersparky

Post by supersparky »

That would be a tad embarrassing wouldn't it . Especially for that child's parents. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Cheers
David

David and Terrie with Bandit the travelling companion
2006 Winnebago Alpine
Recently retired and loving it.