Farewell Princess Crunchie

Some of our best mates are pets of all descriptions.
Dot

Re: Farewell Princess Crunchie

Post by Dot »

20180128_357.JPG
Sorry Crunchie I tried to get you the right way but you were always a stubborn bugger. I don't have dog hair any more but as you will know my pussy drops hair all the time. ;)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
Vik351

Post by Vik351 »

supersparky wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 5:17 pm Good one Vik. :D :D I am forever cleaning dog hair of my car seats. :roll: :roll: :lol:
Same here... you need a Shark ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yX3CnnguB_o

vik... :P
Merk 4x4 VF30 519 CDI 2020 LWB V6TD 3 ltr 6 wheeler ,Tenorite Grey ... yep, it's not white ...!!! 8-)
Greynomad

Post by Greynomad »

T1 & Margaret,
Our sympathies to you.
You gave her your love, and she returned it in spades.
It’s a difficult decision when it comes, but it’s for the best of reasons — you don’t want her to suffer unnecessarily.
Been there several times, and facing two such decisions in the near future.
Do as we do: remember the good times and the pleasure her company gave you.
Regards & God bless,
Ray
--
"Insufficient data for a meaningful answer."
Isaac Asimov, "The Last Question"

"I refuse to drink water, because of the disgusting things fish do in it"
W.C.Fields
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

Every so often you feel the tears well up in the eyes, but that will continue for as long as we remember her, so they are all good thoughts, you never get teary about the times you remember where you could have strangled her :lol:
We saw an adoption puppy listed in on of the Victorian sites that was the spitting image of Crunchie. That twanged the heart strings, she was 12 mths old and had suffered a very bad start to life from the description. we applied by they would not do an interstate adoption and said someone had already put their hand up to adopt her.
We saw a male that looked sort of similar to Crunchie on one of the local sites, I think Vik may have sent the link to Margaret, but when we applied that one was also already fostered out ... but we will keep looking.
We say G'day to Crunchie every time we drive up the driveway to the house, she still stands guard out the front and her spirit remains. After all, she was the first to put a deposit on/in the house, well two of them actually, the first day we viewed it :lol:
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO