Marryjohanna oil, any good

One question at a time please & once the person asking the question is happy with the answer they'll say "next question please" & anyone can chime in with the next question. (fun, fun, fun!)
Vik351

Marryjohanna oil, any good

Post by Vik351 »

Who knows about this stuff...??? or the like ...???

https://ironmenssupply.com/ended-8-year ... z8BfByS5Fo

Used to take a form of the oil in my 20's to make myself sick :? , now that I am I wanna thake it again to make myself pain free :)

Any of you learned folk have a clue about this stuff...???and where to score :mrgreen:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bxq0CFLWWks

vik... :ugeek:
Merk 4x4 VF30 519 CDI 2020 LWB V6TD 3 ltr 6 wheeler ,Tenorite Grey ... yep, it's not white ...!!! 8-)
Greynomad

Re: Marryjohanna oil, any good

Post by Greynomad »

Even in the 60s when it was ‘cool’ I failed to take up the offer of a ‘funny cigarette’...
My friends called me a NERD... although I think some of them spelled it with a’T’... :(
Regards & God bless,
Ray
--
"Insufficient data for a meaningful answer."
Isaac Asimov, "The Last Question"

"I refuse to drink water, because of the disgusting things fish do in it"
W.C.Fields
supersparky

Post by supersparky »

Ray, I think the new medical stuff has all the THC genetically modified out of it.

The research claims that it can cure a lot of ills, I suppose time will tell.
Cheers
David

David and Terrie with Bandit the travelling companion
2006 Winnebago Alpine
Recently retired and loving it.
Dot

Post by Dot »

Bloody hell I thought Vik was asking about some sort of auto oil :lol: :lol: Vik the oil you are requesting info about can be sourced from different outlets here in SA. Ask your GP to authorise it, I shall ask the lady at the back who she gets it from. Don't get any of that type of ??medical stuff from overseas.
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
BruceS
Site Admin

Post by BruceS »

Good luck getting any GP to write out a script for that stuff.
There are ways though I've been told..... (I know nuffin......)
BruceS
Mannum, SA

Dot

Post by Dot »

I asked my oncologist and he was ok with it but I didn't need / want it. It is easily obtained but rather expensive.
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
Vik351

Post by Vik351 »

BruceS wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 7:58 pm Good luck getting any GP to write out a script for that stuff.
There are ways though I've been told..... (I know nuffin......)
meet ya behind T1’s shed tumorra ;)

vik...
Merk 4x4 VF30 519 CDI 2020 LWB V6TD 3 ltr 6 wheeler ,Tenorite Grey ... yep, it's not white ...!!! 8-)
Vik351

Post by Vik351 »

Dot wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 7:19 pm Bloody hell I thought Vik was asking about some sort of auto oil :lol: :lol: Vik the oil you are requesting info about can be sourced from different outlets here in SA. Ask your GP to authorise it, I shall ask the lady at the back who she gets it from. Don't get any of that type of ??medical stuff from overseas.
Body oil ;) must be the motorbike fumes takin me back to the good old days :twisted: the pain free days ...

vik ...but legal :ugeek:
homeless

Post by homeless »

Good luck getting a doctor too accept you using stuff that works and they can't get money out of you. Their job is to keep you sick and returning to make them rich. Less than the cost of a daily cup of coffee and you feel great and you pain goes as well as a lot of your other problems. Sorry no high though just sleep better feel better. I think you are aware of my problems etc. I'LL S
ay no more on the account I may damage my pearly white image HSHA
12 × 5 house boat moored at the present in Mannum Waters Marina.
Converting to LiFePo4 for float alone status
Vik351

Post by Vik351 »

So where can one obtain this coffee...???

vik... ;)