HOME OXYGEN

One question at a time please & once the person asking the question is happy with the answer they'll say "next question please" & anyone can chime in with the next question. (fun, fun, fun!)
Keith Morris

Re: HOME OXYGEN

Post by Keith Morris »

"tanks" here----Brucie2,
Thanks but I do not qualify for MASS because I am on My Gov Home Care.
Keith.

I'm now 85 years of age and living in WA, single (gave up looking), white hair, no teeth, no address, no money, no worries.
RobertNotBob

Post by RobertNotBob »

Hi Keith hope it all works out for you, can you please just keep us all informed on what you do buy, where from with a ling and the price please. My own breathing is not the best so would be a good reference for the future.

Even in the low thirties I have the AC on and a humidifier going. Take care mate and all the best Robert
Keith Morris

Post by Keith Morris »

"tanks" here---This is from the Qld Application form for MASS.
6 Is the applicant receiving a Home Care package?
NOTE: If the applicant is receiving a Home Care Package, they will not be eligible for oxygen MASS funding.
Keith.

I'm now 85 years of age and living in WA, single (gave up looking), white hair, no teeth, no address, no money, no worries.
Keith Morris

Post by Keith Morris »

"tanks" here---Robertnotbob,
This is the unit I settled for. Portable, dual power so I can take it for a drive in the car, up to 90% oxygen by selection, small and convenient size, etc:-
Package Included:
- 1 x DDT-1L Oxygen Concentrator
- 1 x Remote Control
- 1 x Oxygen Tube
- 1 x Water Trap
- 1 x Headset Oxygen Inhaler
- 1 x Nasal Suction Oxygen Inhaler
- 1 x 1.5m Rubber Hose
- 1 x Inlet Filter
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x Start Guide
- 1 x Product Warranty Card
- 1 x QC Certificate

Specifications:
- Plug Type: 110V US Plug, 220V EU Plug
- Note: Please kindly leave us a PAYPAL NOTE specifying your favorite plug type, otherwise we will send it in Random.
- Product model: DDT-1L
- Oxygen Concentration(%): 30%-90% Adjustable
- Applied Voltage: AC110V ±10V 60HZ/220V ±22V 50HZ
- Display control: LED display touch screen infrared remote control
- Control distance: 20 Meter
- Noise(dBA): less than 45db
- Technology: oxygen concentrator with PSA technology
- Product Dimension(mm): 340 x 180 x 310mm/13.39 x 7.09 x 12.20''
- Breathing way: Convenient both in earphone breathing apparatus or nose breathing
- Oxygen Flow(L/min): 1L-6L/Min Adjustable
- Rated Power(W): 130W
- Oxygen Pressure: 0.02~0.05MPa

Features:
☆ Advantage 1: To solve the problem of the oxygen inhalation, Can sustainable work 3000(125 days) hours of uninterrupted supply of oxygen
☆ Advantage 2: The touch key high-end configuration, use the touch sensitive unlimited life, leading technology.
☆ Advantage 3: 35 db Quite, easy make you fall in sleep. Baby with night sleep function: subwoofer level 35 Bai(leading); a row of button remote control operation to your hand
☆ Advantage 4: The first exclusive power saving Mode: T intimate power-saving mode, Oxygen concentrator your intimate and confortable health Keeper!
☆ Advantage 5: Intimate Design A row of Keys High-grade atmosphere simple and stylish design protruding bottons, children and senior citizens, housewives...operate hand heart desire
☆ Advantage 6: Intelligen Time accumulation function: The machine is equipped with a timing function, want to suck on how long how long. The cumulative function, from the first time you boot start time
☆ Advantage 7: Portable Design: Portable design humanization, let mom and dad are where can easily carry.
☆ Advantage 8: Exclusive stainless steel metal oxygen nozzle, high -grade appearance, durable security
☆ Advantage 9: German imports of negative ion emitter 6000000/CM3 per second
☆ Advantage 10: Double warranty protection settings, only need to easily replace the fuse.
☆ Advantage 11: German Imports Zeolite- Aluminum Oxide Molecular sieve tube

Functions:
1.Negative ion function for 500million per cm3
2.Timing function for 180min at most
3.Power saving model
4.Sleeping model
5.Auto power off for protection
6.The infrared remote control
7.Oxygen producing accumulated
8.Function of system-board oxygen
9.Support for double people breathing oxygen at same time
10.Function of full touch screen control

I purchased it from ebay seller for GBP 208.47 plus post GBP 12.99, which works out at AUD $422.19 post included.

It was ebay item number 293268075811 - 1-6L./min Portable Intelligent Medical Use Dual Oxygen Air Concentrator Generator.
I think this will get you to the ebay listing.
Keith

RobertNotBob

Post by RobertNotBob »

Thanks Keith will check it out take care Robert
Newcastle George

Post by Newcastle George »

Robert, are your breathing difficulties related to emphysema?

George
George, Julie, Leonie & Sean - Kotara, Newcastle
DIY 11.5M 1979 Bedford, Nissan/UD FE6T motor
RobertNotBob

Post by RobertNotBob »

Hi Keith Ipad is wanting to link the number as a phone number, if possible a ebay page link and store name cheers Robert

George yes that is part of it but the dry air in Adelaide is my main killer at the moment.
Newcastle George

Post by Newcastle George »

Robert, My Dr prescribed Spiriva to help with my smoking induced emphysema which appeared some 20 years after I quit smoking. You need to be here where the temp is 22 at the moment with 96% humidity.

George
George, Julie, Leonie & Sean - Kotara, Newcastle
DIY 11.5M 1979 Bedford, Nissan/UD FE6T motor
Keith Morris

Post by Keith Morris »

RobertNotBob wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:22 am Hi Keith Ipad is wanting to link the number as a phone number, if possible a ebay page link and store name cheers Robert

George yes that is part of it but the dry air in Adelaide is my main killer at the moment.
"tanks" here---
The ebay store is fzeronlinestore
The stock level is now nil but I think they will relist when restocked.
I have sent seller a message asking if they are relisting.
Keith

RobertNotBob

Post by RobertNotBob »

Territory boy here mate as soon as I finished my apprenticeship in Newcastle I headed north,best think I ever done was to get out of the dry air in the Hunter. Cheers Robert

Keith thank you much appreciated, cheers