HOME OXYGEN

One question at a time please & once the person asking the question is happy with the answer they'll say "next question please" & anyone can chime in with the next question. (fun, fun, fun!)
RobertNotBob

Re: HOME OXYGEN

Post by RobertNotBob »

George just done a recheck on one of my medication it it is for the same as you but find it is not doing the best for me. Will be seeing my doctor tomorrow and will check. I use the see Breeze inhaler (capsuale) cheers
Izabarack

Post by Izabarack »

Keith Morris wrote: Sat Feb 08, 2020 12:43 pm I want to compare the oxygen cylinder supply against the oxygen generator machine.
I set up the oxygen for my Father. Couple of years ago now. Oxygen concentrator for home use and cylinder for going out and emergency. Machine was good because my Father was well into the home stretch and we could adjust concentration according to need, at any time. A Hypoxia meter was quite useful to measure his oxygen saturation at any time. Bump just before and just after moving around then drop when not necessary. DVA supplied all the equipment my Father used so I have no idea of cost or models for the machine. BOC supplied all the cylinders and I got a backpack to carry a cylinder if my Father was up to going out with only a walker. https://www.boc.com.au/shop/en/au/carry ... gJn7vD_BwE

Iza
Keith Morris

Post by Keith Morris »

"tanks" here---
The machine from America required a doctors prescription.
The machine that I purchased on e-bay is from Hong Kong and did not require a prescription.
The machine that I purchased is the same make, model, and the cost was a lot less than the American seller was asking.
Keith.

I'm now 85 years of age and living in WA, single (gave up looking), white hair, no teeth, no address, no money, no worries.