Our Rig

Please feel free to describe your motorhome, campervan or caravan. (make, model, length etc)
Kelvin12

Re: Our Rig

Post by Kelvin12 »

Had a very simple, "right click" photo resizer when we had XP, (wish we still had it). I think I found it again here, http://imageresizer.codeplex.com/ but it doesn't seem to like Windows 7 at all although it says it does. Might have to look around again for something similar.

Dirk
Helen Grose

Post by Helen Grose »

Hi Ros,good to be in touch again,Hope to one day run into you on the road .well not like it sounds
Hope you are both well
Newcastle George

Post by Newcastle George »

I use ImageResizer-2.1_x64 with Windows 7 and it works extremely well.
Try googling Resizer Powertoy Clone for Windows (64 bit)

George
George, Julie, Leonie & Sean - Kotara, Newcastle
DIY 11.5M 1979 Bedford, Nissan/UD FE6T motor
Kelvin12

Post by Kelvin12 »

G'Day George,

Perfect that's the one I've been looking for now for ages, brilliant you are a life saver thanks heaps.

Dirk
Newcastle George

Dirk,

If you can't locate it, I have the installer package and can send it to you, 352kb.

George
Kelvin12

Post by Kelvin12 »

George,

All ready done and been tested. How easy is this resizer. When I tried it some time ago it took ages and ages to download then after waiting and waiting it came back with an error message. But its back now and I couldn't be happier. Thanks again.

Dirk
Newcastle George

The beauty of it is that you can resize multiple photos at one time and the original remains. I usually choose to resize using the medium option when wishing to display on the forum. After displaying on the forum I just delete the resized version.

George
Dot

Post by Dot »

Now there is NO excuse for no pics is there Dirk?? show em your fab rig... :lol:
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
Kelvin12

Post by Kelvin12 »

Will do when this weather clears.

Dirk
Rover All Over

Post by Rover All Over »

Hi,

Just had an email exchange with Dottie and she had a look at our website and reminded me of just how we started out "getting on the road" so here you go, take a look at our First Rig and the dramas we had before we went on our first trip. Way back in Feb 2004

We no longer have the "Bitch" and we have not mentioned the dramas with the fuel tank and the number of times we stopped and how many times we bought a store out of fuel filters while in Tasmania. No we won't talk about that. Nor will we talk about about the BIG black plume of smoke that came out the back and covered the car traveling behind us when it backfired and split open the muffler.

http://roverallover.net/gettingready.html
Chinese saying: If you have 500 friends it is too few, if you have one enemy it is too many.