Newcastle George

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
Newcastle George

Re: Newcastle George

Post by Newcastle George »

Well, I am home and was prescribed one tablet of endone every four hours when when required. The number of tablets supplied without repeat, 5. :? Prior to leaving hospital at 4:30 this arvo I had been given 2 endone and 2 Panadol at 5:30am and again at 12:00

George
George, Julie, Leonie & Sean - Kotara, Newcastle
DIY 11.5M 1979 Bedford, Nissan/UD FE6T motor
BernieQ2

Post by BernieQ2 »

Welcome back mate .
Bernie .
Coolabah1au

Post by Coolabah1au »

Hopefully you will be back on your feet probably in a month or two [emoji3060][emoji3060][emoji3060]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Keith Morris

Post by Keith Morris »

"tanks" here---George,
My Endone 5 mg tabs are in packs of 20 tablets with no repeats. The G.P. gives me a script when I run out each time.
Are yours 5 mg ?
Keith.

I'm now 85 years of age and living in WA, single (gave up looking), white hair, no teeth, no address, no money, no worries.
Newcastle George

Keith Morris wrote: Sun May 03, 2020 7:49 pm "tanks" here---George,
My Endone 5 mg tabs are in packs of 20 tablets with no repeats. The G.P. gives me a script when I run out each time.
Are yours 5 mg ?
Keith.
Yes Keith, 5mg but I am unsure what dose I was being given in hospital.

George
jon_d

Post by jon_d »

George,

Based in the conversations on the phone, I'd be reckoning about 100mg. By the way, did you find the gorilla who flew the aeroplane when you were parachuting from balloon? That part was ok, the next part was a bit more worrying. :shock:
Keith Morris

Post by Keith Morris »

"tanks" here---George,
Consider having a visit to your local GP for his assessment of the condition and the pain treatment prescribed by the hospital medico.
Keith.

I'm now 85 years of age and living in WA, single (gave up looking), white hair, no teeth, no address, no money, no worries.
supersparky

Post by supersparky »

jon_d wrote: Sun May 03, 2020 9:04 pm George,

Based in the conversations on the phone, I'd be reckoning about 100mg. By the way, did you find the gorilla who flew the aeroplane when you were parachuting from balloon? That part was ok, the next part was a bit more worrying. :shock:
George was still a bit bombed when I spoke with him the next day, but is back with us now. They must have cut the dose back.
Any news on the surgery George?
Cheers
David

David and Terrie with Bandit the travelling companion
2006 Winnebago Alpine
Recently retired and loving it.
Newcastle George

Keith Morris wrote: Mon May 04, 2020 6:45 am "tanks" here---George,
Consider having a visit to your local GP for his assessment of the condition and the pain treatment prescribed by the hospital medico.
Keith.
Hi Keith, I called my GP's office but they are a little overloaded and are to return my call.

George
Newcastle George

supersparky wrote: Mon May 04, 2020 9:36 am
jon_d wrote: Sun May 03, 2020 9:04 pm George,

George was still a bit bombed when I spoke with him the next day, but is back with us now. They must have cut the dose back.
Any news on the surgery George?
Discharged yesterday afternoon, received a phone call this morning advising that I am booked in for surgery on my jaw (cheek bone) Friday. I didn't have the most comfortable night after 1 x 5mmg Endone and 1 Celebrex 100mg. Got out of bed around 8:30.

Dave, it wasn't the dose but the excruciating pain that made me sound a bit bombed and I was making a few calls to take my mind off it.

George