Help with computer please

One question at a time please & once the person asking the question is happy with the answer they'll say "next question please" & anyone can chime in with the next question. (fun, fun, fun!)
Dot

Re: Help with computer please

Post by Dot »

Brucie2 wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2021 10:28 pm I think BigPuddle died a long time ago. (emails)
Some years ago they sold all their (their customers) email accounts to Microsoft to run on Microsoft's servers and advised most to change incoming & outgoing server names to "msn.com", "hotmail.com" or was it "outlook.com"??
After a lot of lost customers & complaints most customers got other email addresses that actually worked.
Majority ended up using "Gmail.com" although I reckon lately that has started bogging down too.
Years ago I decided to just host my own mail server & then I can get angry at myself!! Grrr!!

Dot have you tried to read your emails by using your browser?
https://signon.telstra.com.au/login?got ... %2Fwebmail
Thanks Bruce, that telstra link worked so got to see emails. G will sort it out tomorrow. :D
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
Mrmac1

Post by Mrmac1 »

Dot
Waited all day for bigpond to call fixed mine by creating a new profile in outlook

Darryl
Darryl & Annette McPherson
CMCA Member
Paradise Inspiration Lite Delux 11 Suzuki GV Towed
Chuck

Post by Chuck »

Well Dot, that explains why my emails were not being delivered, so when you get it fixed let me know if the old email address will still work or if you've had to adjust/change it.

xxx
Chuck & Catriana
aka Geriatric Gypsies.

2018 VW Tiguan.
White.
Dot

Post by Dot »

Rang tech desks = O email to tech = O Chat = O got peed off so G took it to the local fix it man $90 so back to ?normal :lol:
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
Coolabah1au

Post by Coolabah1au »

[emoji106][emoji3590][emoji3060][emoji3060][emoji3060]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk