interesting ?recall

This section is for any articles of news that you come across that are of interest to other members. Please write a short description and then provide a link to the relevent website of the item. Please be aware that sometimes the website showing the details may be removed. If you later on find the link not working, please advise a Mod so it can be removed.
Dot

interesting ?recall

Post by Dot »

137628957_3971930976174666_2431553360158646026_n.jpg

This was from i Motorhome sorry the whole page was not shown just this much.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
Greynomad

Re: interesting ?recall

Post by Greynomad »

Dottie,
You don’t need any more of the page.
The relevant information is there to read:
Adria Coral m/h problem.
Gas oven is not securely bolted down, possibly leading to a gas leak.
Stop using cooker, isolate the thing at the tap, and contact details for free fix are shown.
Regards & God bless,
Ray
--
"Insufficient data for a meaningful answer."
Isaac Asimov, "The Last Question"

"I refuse to drink water, because of the disgusting things fish do in it"
W.C.Fields
Shirley

Post by Shirley »

Many years ago when we were young guns, we bought a brand new Chesney caravan it had a Roden gas stove, we towed it to Cairns, en route it became all most completely unattached, Bruce had to make brackets & bolt it back into position, fortunately we discovered same before using it, could of been a disaster. :o
Shirley & Bruce.
bobk

Post by bobk »

Sing along: 'There's a brand new shape at a new low price from Che'esney, A fully furnished home for you on wheels, that fe'eling. Wall-to-wall comfort in a Che'esney. Home is where your Chesney i'is, and you know it, ye'eh, Home is where your Chesney is.
Bob and Lyn aka Mr & Mrs K.
Dot

Post by Dot »

bobk wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 10:55 pm Sing along: 'There's a brand new shape at a new low price from Che'esney, A fully furnished home for you on wheels, that fe'eling. Wall-to-wall comfort in a Che'esney. Home is where your Chesney i'is, and you know it, ye'eh, Home is where your Chesney is.
Um I think the NT heat has finally got yu. Welcome home :lol:
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
bobk

Post by bobk »

Hello Dot n George, that's just one of the things I can't erase from my head. I have all sorts of useless ditties and facts that will never again find usage. Hope that all is well up the hill. We enjoyed the stay in tvl with son and family, and short side trip to Cairns. Haven't used the van for months just sitting about and attending medical appointments. Lovely rain just now putting paid to the heatwave. Best of best to you, bobk
Bob and Lyn aka Mr & Mrs K.