5th wheelers and CMCA

Any dates & venues of get togethers, Farmer's Markets, Shows, Rally's or other items of interest
Liz Bailey

5th wheelers and CMCA

Post by Liz Bailey »

Rob and I have owned our 5th Wheeler for 3 years. I have only just found out about what CMCA groups there are. The SIG (I believe) doesn't really do much BUT Kerri certainly helped with the following info:
There are chapters for us! Did you know that?!
In Victoria it's called "Garden State Wheelers"; in NSW - "East Coast Wheelers"; in QLD - "Crocodile Wheelers".
These groups are not exclusive to 5th wheelers, tho, apparently - no discrimination here!
There are 2,000 5th wheeler owners in CMCA (only 5-6 years ago there were only 80!!!)
Liz Bailey,
currently in NSW
Mt Evelyn, Victoria
...with husband, Rob, in a GMC truck towing a 5er
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Re: 5th wheelers and CMCA

Post by T1 Terry »

2,000 units would be 4,000 memberships, if you rallied the troops you could control the board in a few yrs :lol: I'm guessing the majority of them are only members for the insurance and would have little interest in the CMCA and it's inner workings. There was a board member who was a 5'er owner at one stage, but he didn't stick it out for long.
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO