Re: Coronavirus discussion

Anything you like to talk about..Dot is the boss...
supersparky

Post by supersparky »

I had a very similar conversation with my GP today. He said that the durries and the grog just hasten the process, in most cases.
Cheers
David

David and Terrie with Bandit the travelling companion
2006 Winnebago Alpine
Recently retired and loving it.
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

Seems even the rich thick heads aren't Covid immune and hydroxychloroquine didn't actually save his wife or himself from catching Covid. https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/bi ... ar-AAUmnrL
It still won't alter the minds of those who still believe the virus is a hoax and are against vaccines. but at least we know you can't beat it with B/S and $$

T1 Terry
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
supersparky

Post by supersparky »

It seems the only difference between that blonk and Trump is that one of them was extremely popular with the voters.
Cheers
David

David and Terrie with Bandit the travelling companion
2006 Winnebago Alpine
Recently retired and loving it.
T1 Terry

Post by T1 Terry »

supersparky wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 3:08 pm It seems the only difference between that blonk and Trump is that one of them was extremely popular with the voters.
and one of them really has the $$, the other one just lives a lifestyle like he has plenty of money ..... Trumps loan's will reach their end date very soon ..... it is yet to be sen if any of them will be rolled over or if the money people will hold back and wait .... it wouldn't be the first time he has lost the lot .... well, couldn't put his name on the property deeds anymore ...... those that really owned the assets took them back because he couldn't pay the $$ they required ....

T1 Terry
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
Busman

Post by Busman »

Who really owns Trumps paper (debt) , is it Russia or China ?
Vanishing Point, almost ready to vanish
Suzuki GV more than ready to go NOW !
T1 Terry

Post by T1 Terry »

Busman wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 10:05 pm Who really owns Trumps paper (debt) , is it Russia or China ?
I'm guessing Russia, but maybe not, he did send jnr over there to talk to the people who control the $$, but if they can't get it out now to pay the loans when they come due .... he might be in real trouble .... Wouldn't be China, he said too many bad things about China for them to be holding his loans without actually foreclosing early and taking the lot while he was still the President, just to show who has the real power ......
China holds the US govt debt, so that is enough for them to control just what the USA does and doesn't do ....

T1 Terry
T1 Terry

Post by T1 Terry »

I see ScoMo has the virus now, might put a kink in his campaign schedules, but running the show from home won't change things much .... he is well experienced in being a virtual PM and having virtual control over each member of his govt team .... and well experienced in how that has gone it the past so there should be no real surprises over the next few weeks .... I wonder when the Sharkies are playing their first game for the season ..... now that will cause him some problems, getting everyone cleared out of the stadium so he can watch the game live ;)

T1 Terry
BruceS
Site Admin

Post by BruceS »

Yeah I like Mr Morrison too!
We'll be in for a hiding after the next election that the ABC are winning.
BruceS
Mannum, SA

jon_d

Post by jon_d »

I was expecting a public announcement and photo shoot saying that he's thrown a few million at his virus hoping it would go away.
T1 Terry

Post by T1 Terry »

jon_d wrote: Wed Mar 02, 2022 5:46 pm I was expecting a public announcement and photo shoot saying that he's thrown a few million at his virus hoping it would go away.
But that money would only be available after he was re-elected .... but that wouldn't help him now, so such longer term planning that wouldn't be required by then because he probably would have recovered by then ..... no point in even promising it with no plans to deliver ......

T1 Terry