Things that happen

Anything you like to talk about..Dot is the boss...
BernieQ2

Things that happen

Post by BernieQ2 »

I don't know if anyone read the report of a ambulance accident out near Biloela Qld few days ago. Truck ran into ambulance and killed both the Nurse and patient.
The Nurse (male) and his wife are my daughters boss's ...so a bit of sadness with her at the moment, she has just got over her father in-laws passing last month.
We were all out at Bilo a few weeks ago ....You just never know what's around the next bend in life.
Bernie.
supersparky

Re: Things that happen

Post by supersparky »

That was a terrible accident. They spoke about it on the Qld news the night before last. They also asked that people slow down when approaching roadworks areas.
Cheers
David

David and Terrie with Bandit the travelling companion
2006 Winnebago Alpine
Recently retired and loving it.
Shirley

Post by Shirley »

To many trucks have collided with vehicles at roadwork sites over the last few years on rural roads, very sad Bernie especially for your daughter.
Shirley & Bruce.
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

Not good news at all Bernie. There are a lot of cowboy truck drivers out on the road at the moment because they are the only drivers available these days .... a lot of the more experienced drivers have basically told the industry where to stick it and have either retired or moved to other areas of the industry.

T1 Terry
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO