It's Dot's birthday.

T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Re: It's Dot's birthday.

Post by T1 Terry »

Dot wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 8:33 pm birthday 2021.JPGThank you everyone for those lovely birthday wishes. 4 yrs ago I didn't think I would make the big 70 but stranger things happen.Day was the same as usual, no point going out for a meal or drink as can't taste let alone swallow. George & Brian gave me a lovely card and something is apparently in the mail system. Spent 3 hrs on the ph with my NZ mate and also a call from Bob n Bev , Hopefully next year we shall be able to really celebrate with some of you other oldies :lol:
Did George buy you that T Shirt Dottie?
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
Dot

Post by Dot »

No Terry I bought it myself and also one for my friend in NZ (her birthday was last month.) G's present is in transit still :roll: I know a lady that does what you want on T Shirts. How are you doing anyway?
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
T1 Terry

Post by T1 Terry »

Dot wrote: Wed Nov 10, 2021 8:06 pm No Terry I bought it myself and also one for my friend in NZ (her birthday was last month.) G's present is in transit still :roll: I know a lady that does what you want on T Shirts. How are you doing anyway?
Double strength blue pills Dottie? Over did it on Wednesday, so Thursday was a no starter day, see how I go today. The Endone really stuffs up the thinking/planning bit, the brain is a bit scrambled at the best of times, add the Endone and things take a lot more time to configure different designs to make up a custom battery build like this Enerdrive upgrade.

T1 Terry
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
Dot

Post by Dot »

OMG you have very stiff eyeballs ? :lol: :lol: :lol: Endone is nasty stuff so try to get off it before too long...G just had a ph call to say my birthday pres will be delivered Sunday.. Had my L) ankle MRI today the R) ankle to be done next week. never bloody well ends. Take care x
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
T1 Terry

Post by T1 Terry »

Dot wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 4:29 pm OMG you have very stiff eyeballs ? :lol: :lol: :lol: Endone is nasty stuff so try to get off it before too long...G just had a ph call to say my birthday pres will be delivered Sunday.. Had my L) ankle MRI today the R) ankle to be done next week. never bloody well ends. Take care x
Is that to make sure the ankles will handle being tucked up behind your ears when the G man's present arrives?

As far as the Endone, most doctors won't prescribe them these days, but my new doctor wrote me a script to handle the Shingles pain. I was only taking one when I just couldn't handle the pain any more, but when I was in the hospital for the 24 hr stint, they were belting them into me two tablets at a time every 3 hrs .... they had a strap around my ankle and a drip in my right arm to tie me down to the bed so I didn't float away :lol: Endone isn't as good as Lyrica but I can't take that because of the chronic depression.

T1 Terry
Dot

Post by Dot »

My birthday present was delivered today, I love it to bits, have always wanted one and now I have one. Not going to tell you what is is but I will take a pic tomorrow, the name is still to be decided upon. . ;)
Dot

Post by Dot »

Donk nov.JPG
Here she/he is.. I love Donkeys. :lol: :lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Greynomad

Post by Greynomad »

Dottie,
If you hide your spare house key in the obvious orifice you could call him “Don of the keys”.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Regards & God bless,
Ray
--
"Insufficient data for a meaningful answer."
Isaac Asimov, "The Last Question"

"I refuse to drink water, because of the disgusting things fish do in it"
W.C.Fields
Shirley

Post by Shirley »

Wow, he/she is a cutie, sounds like the perfect present 🎁 for you Dot.
Shirley & Bruce.
Dot

Post by Dot »

Shirley wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 9:21 pm Wow, he/she is a cutie, sounds like the perfect present 🎁 for you Dot.
I did have a grope to see what it is but I have to be PC and say it is a "non specific sexually orientated" :lol: :!: :lol: