I am back!

Please introduce yourself here. Tell us a little about yourself but, please, no long conversations here.
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Re: I am back!

Post by T1 Terry »

I got to spend 3 days watching Bathurst, that is the longest I've had not working for quite some time.
Unfortunately, I can't have any more time off, I have to get our 2 motorhomes back up and running so they can act as the accommodation when Brian's boat goes up on the slip on Monday morning. He can't stay on the houseboat while it is on the slip and has a very tight schedule of jobs that need to be taken care of while it's up there, so both Margaret and I have be there as well .... then it's Christmas, then the insanity all starts again for another yr ....

T1 Terry
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
Dot

Post by Dot »

Shirley wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 11:40 am Terry maybe you need to ease up & relax, give yourself some time to recover it's a serious condition.
Save your breath Shirley, he can't hear you, hearing aids are broken. :lol: :lol:
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
wayno

Post by wayno »

Hi T1, How are you going now?

Hoping you are better.

Sorry, I have been focused on looking at what my single life is going to look like.
I think I have it sorted and can't wait for it to happen.

Now what about you? What's going on?

Cheers

Wayno
Enjoying living in Central Victoria.

As far as away from dirty Dan as possible. ;)
wayno

Post by wayno »

Just enjoying smashing the light bulbs right now :(

T1 Terry

Post by T1 Terry »

wayno wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 3:53 pm Hi T1, How are you going now?

Hoping you are better.

Sorry, I have been focused on looking at what my single life is going to look like.
I think I have it sorted and can't wait for it to happen.

Now what about you? What's going on?

Cheers

Wayno
So, the being single will be a Christmas present or more a New Yrs resolution?

I'm coming good Wayne, finally. Figured why each day I felt more crap than the last, the last lot of pills the doc gave me were supposed to stop the nerves twitching so I could sleep and the others were for during the day to relieve the itching. Turns out, the wife thought the little blue pills were great, no stiff neck Dottie, they stopped the involuntary muscle twitches the shingles added to the tossing and turning, but they seemed to have residual sleep left in the morning that compounded each day. The anti itchy pills appear to have their own sleepy additive that also compounded .... it has taken near a week of no pills to finally get any "get up and go" back, even though most of it has already got up and went.
Now I just need some "wanna do stuff" pills to fix the "don't give a stuff" the last few mths have added to my exciting life :roll:

T1 Terry
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
T1 Terry

Post by T1 Terry »

wayno wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 4:09 pm Just enjoying smashing the light bulbs right now :(
Gotta be careful doing that too much, it's a real shitte getting the broken bits out the bottom of the 'puter and it seems to slow it down when it get full :? and it gets the letters wrong, I typed the correct ones, 'puter got ém wrong ....

T1 Terry
supersparky

Post by supersparky »

Ha ha. So it isn't just me that happens to then. :lol: :lol: :roll:
Cheers
David

David and Terrie with Bandit the travelling companion
2006 Winnebago Alpine
Recently retired and loving it.
wayno

Post by wayno »

After reading your story, I will be talking to the Doc very soon.
Don't want to be afflicted by that.
I thought "Shingles" was a minor thing until recently.
Getting vax'd next week.

Cheers, Wayne

Dot

Post by Dot »

Congratulations or condolences on your new status Wayno..We shall have to start looking around for you :lol:
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
wayno

Post by wayno »

All good for me, no need to look around.

I have a perfect life about to begin.
Will be on road 365 days.
Can't wait to move on from someone that will never be one the same page.

Go Bombers

Wayno ;)