meeting you

Please introduce yourself here. Tell us a little about yourself but, please, no long conversations here.
Macca

Re: meeting you

Post by Macca »

Talking about piccys Dot- what is your's meant to be. Have been going to ask you this for ages?
Time is passing too quickly so live life to the full with your spouse/partner while you still have she/he by your side.
http://bkmcl.wordpress.com/2013/03/12/o ... m-24-2-13/#
BruceS
Site Admin

Post by BruceS »

Helen if you go to the USER CONTROL PANEL up the top of this page & look through the options in there you'll see you can add a signature and upload an avatar. (picture on the wall!!)
If you have trouble resizing it to 'fit' just yell & someone will come a-runnin'!!
.......... And welcome from me too..........
:lol: ;) :)
BruceS
Mannum, SA

Dot

Post by Dot »

Macca wrote:Talking about piccys Dot- what is your's meant to be. Have been going to ask you this for ages?

They were just one pr of the "spares" we found in my mums stuff. There were so many we had a "fang funeral" and these ones were found later amongst other stuff so I put them in their little bed and keep them for special occasions like keeping an eye on the backyarders and if they misbehave Ms Fang bites em.. :lol: :lol: (Would I lie to you?)
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
ozfueler

Post by ozfueler »

You need to post some pictures of Fang's travels and adventures, Dot. :lol:
ozfueler
Lorraine and Steve travelling the H.O.A. In a 1976 Denning Mono towing a 1936 Ford coupe street rod or A framing a 1998 Terios.
Dot

Post by Dot »

She needs to get out and about again.. Maybe Easter OR she may even do for an advebture in a big white bus with twin stacks at the back. Maybe I should give her a bath. :roll: :lol:
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
ozfueler

Post by ozfueler »

Yes please, nothin worse than a dirty Fan.....g. ;)
ozfueler
Lorraine and Steve travelling the H.O.A. In a 1976 Denning Mono towing a 1936 Ford coupe street rod or A framing a 1998 Terios.
Dot

Post by Dot »

She has been booked for the works, a spa bath in steradent, a flossing (commonly known as a brazilian) and to finish off a nice perfumed mouthwash.... :roll:
homeless

Post by homeless »

The mind boggles.
All that for a spare set :lol:
Hope you look after poor George as well as those teeth Dot.
Perhaps they may be for G is he wears his present set out. Would not want him fading away when he cant get his teeth into a good meal.
Regards
Brian
12 × 5 house boat moored at the present in Mannum Waters Marina.
Converting to LiFePo4 for float alone status
Macca

Post by Macca »

Not until this last post & the word teeth was mentioned & I had a closer look did I see what was actually in the photo- choppers. You are hopeless Dot. O dear George :roll: :roll: :roll:
Time is passing too quickly so live life to the full with your spouse/partner while you still have she/he by your side.
http://bkmcl.wordpress.com/2013/03/12/o ... m-24-2-13/#
Dot

Post by Dot »

If anyone wants any important documents signed get Kay to do it :lol: :lol: :lol: Poor BBA :lol: