Boozey stories (dob your mates In)

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
Busman

Re: Boozey stories (dob your mates In)

Post by Busman »

When we had the hydro farm a group of people visited from Thailand, gave them lunch etc. Seems they were very impressed and asked me to go there and give some advisc on setting up similar in that country. He owned Bangcock markets and was very wealthy, they had 2 large aircraft containers of hydro lettuce out of Sydney every day for Thai Airways, as they handled all the catering for all airlines at Bangcock airport.

Anyway a couple of weeks later I had a gap so emailed and said I could come and could they book a ticket, they asked as it was short notice, could I pay and they would remimburse me there. Hmmm, bit suss but ok, so booked biz class on Qantas, got a reply "you fly club class do you?" Fooking oath when someone else is paying mate.

Arrived at Bangcock Airport, as soon as I was out of customs, there was one of the guys who had been to the farm, stuck out his hand and raised the other, had a brown paper bag of money in it. "Whats the matter Bill, you have gone white ?" Expected hand on the shoulder, Bangcock Hilton here I come, been set up ! Nope. no hand, the airfare was in the bag, in bhat, about 70k.

So went to meet the joker again. looked at existing installations (crap) met wife and fell in love, looked at his 7 cars etc etc. Over a few days, lots of restuarants, fabulous time. Did I mention that this guy looked like a gorilla ?

Anyway he decides he wants to do something on Phuket, so we are flying down there for a couple of days. Get to the plane and we were at the pointy end, he sits down opens the free newspaper, gets bought a scotch (yes before take off), and he is looking around in amazement, then it dawned on me he had always flown cattle class !!!!

Get introduced to his secretary, what a hottie, has she been invited for me ? Hands off Bill, this one is taken by the boss. So the trip down here is just an excuse for a weekend with his side bit ? Hmmm not real happy about that !

Stick with me, the backgound needs telling.

Into the banquet, finest of everything, very expensive Aussie wines etc etc. Then we retire to the lounge and this ape asks "you drink Tequila ? " Ah, so this is a pissing contest ! Replied "not since I was a fooking teenager mate but if you would like one, then I will have one as well."

So, with all the entourage watching, a tequila comes out, salt lemon, the whole rigmarole. Down the hatch. He raises 2 fingers and I nod. Have to make a decision here, all other "contestants" have let him win it seems, do I lose face and do some business (perhaps) or do I do what I want to do ?
He raises 3 fingers and I nod. Long story short after 13 of these he groans and is off to bed held up by the secretary. I am on fire and want to go into town and keep raging but could not find anyone to get me there. This was about midnight. So I wandered around until I found a bar that had a Thai Airways crew drinking and joined them, drank a few more beers and chatted, till the captain says, we have to fly at 10, better get some sleep. I will never fly Thai !!!

Nothing to do, no one around so I jumped in the pool and swam (slowly) for 2 hours, feeling pretty good about the world, so knocked on his door, eventually he opened it, he is the only green Thai I ever seen, just groaned "you Aussies too strong " and shut the door. He was missing on the flight back to Bangcock !!!!!!!
Vanishing Point, almost ready to vanish
Suzuki GV more than ready to go NOW !
wayno

Post by wayno »

Similar life to me Busman,
Busman wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2023 5:46 pm When we had the hydro farm a group of people visited from Thailand, gave them lunch etc. Seems they were very impressed and asked me to go there and give some advisc on setting up similar in that country. He owned Bangcock markets and was very wealthy, they had 2 large aircraft containers of hydro lettuce out of Sydney every day for Thai Airways, as they handled all the catering for all airlines at Bangcock airport.

Anyway a couple of weeks later I had a gap so emailed and said I could come and could they book a ticket, they asked as it was short notice, could I pay and they would remimburse me there. Hmmm, bit suss but ok, so booked biz class on Qantas, got a reply "you fly club class do you?" Fooking oath when someone else is paying mate.

Arrived at Bangcock Airport, as soon as I was out of customs, there was one of the guys who had been to the farm, stuck out his hand and raised the other, had a brown paper bag of money in it. "Whats the matter Bill, you have gone white ?" Expected hand on the shoulder, Bangcock Hilton here I come, been set up ! Nope. no hand, the airfare was in the bag, in bhat, about 70k.

So went to meet the joker again. looked at existing installations (crap) met wife and fell in love, looked at his 7 cars etc etc. Over a few days, lots of restuarants, fabulous time. Did I mention that this guy looked like a gorilla ?

Anyway he decides he wants to do something on Phuket, so we are flying down there for a couple of days. Get to the plane and we were at the pointy end, he sits down opens the free newspaper, gets bought a scotch (yes before take off), and he is looking around in amazement, then it dawned on me he had always flown cattle class !!!!

Get introduced to his secretary, what a hottie, has she been invited for me ? Hands off Bill, this one is taken by the boss. So the trip down here is just an excuse for a weekend with his side bit ? Hmmm not real happy about that !

Stick with me, the backgound needs telling.

Into the banquet, finest of everything, very expensive Aussie wines etc etc. Then we retire to the lounge and this ape asks "you drink Tequila ? " Ah, so this is a pissing contest ! Replied "not since I was a fooking teenager mate but if you would like one, then I will have one as well."

So, with all the entourage watching, a tequila comes out, salt lemon, the whole rigmarole. Down the hatch. He raises 2 fingers and I nod. Have to make a decision here, all other "contestants" have let him win it seems, do I lose face and do some business (perhaps) or do I do what I want to do ?
He raises 3 fingers and I nod. Long story short after 13 of these he groans and is off to bed held up by the secretary. I am on fire and want to go into town and keep raging but could not find anyone to get me there. This was about midnight. So I wandered around until I found a bar that had a Thai Airways crew drinking and joined them, drank a few more beers and chatted, till the captain says, we have to fly at 10, better get some sleep. I will never fly Thai !!!

Nothing to do, no one around so I jumped in the pool and swam (slowly) for 2 hours, feeling pretty good about the world, so knocked on his door, eventually he opened it, he is the only green Thai I ever seen, just groaned "you Aussies too strong " and shut the door. He was missing on the flight back to Bangcock !!!!!!!
Wayno ;)
Enjoying living in Central Victoria.

As far as away from dirty Dan as possible. ;)
norman
Location: Home Base...Paeroa.NZ OZ Base. Where ever we happen to be.......

Post by norman »

I remember that Dot, What a wreck he was for a couple of days. { Christine }
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than speak and remove all doubt....
If at first you dont succeed, Skydiving is not for you.
norman

Post by norman »

Hey Dot! remember that rally where we made use of that rubber gromit.Got abit out of hand i think.You went home with stuck on the front of your bus.Was it Gum Bend Lake. :lol: :lol: :lol: Brad got up tight about it.We told him it was a vagina.
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than speak and remove all doubt....
norman

Post by norman »

Gum Bend Lake 2 019.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dot

Post by Dot »

norman wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 8:17 pm Hey Dot! remember that rally where we made use of that rubber gromit.Got abit out of hand i think.You went home with stuck on the front of your bus.Was it Gum Bend Lake. :lol: :lol: :lol: Brad got up tight about it.We told him it was a vagina.
OMG that gathering was the best ever, so much laughing and naughtiness. That "training vagie " was so funny and Brad's reaction to it was so holy. Nini was the speedy bird on her supercharged gopher can never be beaten and the wood theft from the ? motorhome and then the umbrella over Brads gennie not to mention Chuck's disagreement about his prostate !!! with that woman what a great time. Fantastic memories alright. BTW the training vag stayed on the bus until Keevo found it a few days later but by then the hair you donated had blown off :lol:
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.