Happy Birthday Bernie!

BruceS
Site Admin

Happy Birthday Bernie!

Post by BruceS »

Hope you have a good day for your birthday Bernie!
Did you go walking to work off that belly full of food? :D :)
Sit back & watch the yachts or cricket or tennis or ............. hey, just go mow the lawn again!!!hehe
BruceS
Mannum, SA

Greynomad

Re: Happy Birthday Bernie!

Post by Greynomad »

Happy birthday Bernie.
I’ll bet that like me, having your birthday so close to Christmas meant that as a youngster you too were pi**ed off at being given a ‘Happy Birthday/Christmas’ present… usually by grandparents. 🙁
Regards & God bless,
Ray
--
"Insufficient data for a meaningful answer."
Isaac Asimov, "The Last Question"

"I refuse to drink water, because of the disgusting things fish do in it"
W.C.Fields
Shirley

Post by Shirley »

Best Wishes Bernie for a very Happy Birthday, enjoy your day.🍺🍺🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈

My eldest son is the 23rd December, he too complained about getting the one present at Christmas to cover both, mainly from the Aunties & Uncles. I spent Christmas Day in the old Cairns base weatherboard, no aircon hospital when he was born, temperature 101 in the old scale.

Beautiful calm day on the lake, cool breeze, not many about yet, maybe because of the high number of Covid positive cases in the Hunter area.
Shirley & Bruce.
BernieQ2

Post by BernieQ2 »

Thanks for the wish's . Yes Ray not just as a youngster...Its still the same :D just the one pressie :lol:
Daughter gave me just one bottle of scotch , and son just one carton of beer. :evil:
They must thing I drink a bit :lol: :lol:
Bernie.
RobertNotBob

Post by RobertNotBob »

Hi Bernie all the best mate, have daughter born on the 12/12 and son 20/12 , wife refuses to buy one present so keeps birthdays and Christmas seperate. Cheers Robert
Keith Morris

Post by Keith Morris »

"tanks" here---Bernie2Q
I'm thinking of you getting older with a smile on your dial and drinking all that scotch and eating bacon & eggs.
Roll on into year 2022.
Keith

I'm now 85 years of age and living in WA, single (gave up looking), white hair, no teeth, no address, no money, no worries.
Greynomad

Post by Greynomad »

BernieQ2 wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 6:22 am Thanks for the wish's . Yes Ray not just as a youngster...Its still the same :D just the one pressie :lol:
Daughter gave me just one bottle of scotch , and son just one carton of beer. :evil:
They must thing I drink a bit :lol: :lol:
Bernie.
Whatever gave them that idea???
🤔🤔
😁😁😁
Regards & God bless,
Ray
--
"Insufficient data for a meaningful answer."
Isaac Asimov, "The Last Question"

"I refuse to drink water, because of the disgusting things fish do in it"
W.C.Fields
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

A late Happy Birthday Bernie, sounds like you enjoyed yourself with a 2 day celebration, you never seem to celebrate Christmas day itself once the kids leave .... well unless you get grand kids visit, then it's ll on again :lol:

I have a daughter born 24th Dec, we gave her a Birthday in July to along with the whole Christmas in July thing .... she also got separate presents from some of the aunt/uncle crowd the day before Christmas, so we were pressured into doing the same, so she sort of got double presents :roll:
I'm the evil father now, so no idea how she celebrates birthday/Christmas now .... and I'm told she has at least two kids .... so grandkids I doubt I'll ever see.

T1 Terry
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
Dot

Post by Dot »

Late happy birthday Bernie, blame my lateness on Terry, he chose the destination where the internet didn't agree with us mere mortals. Hope you had a real good day. xx
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
BernieQ2

Post by BernieQ2 »

Thanks Dot,
Bernie.