Norman's Sheep Pen

Please feel free to describe your motorhome, campervan or caravan. (make, model, length etc)
Dot

Re: Norman's Sheep Pen

Post by Dot »

I shall resist temptation here. :lol:
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
Dot

Post by Dot »

knackered +++.jpg
The end of a hard days work.. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
supersparky

Post by supersparky »

Dot, Who/what are all the show ribbons from? And what have you done to N-man. He looks absolutely knackered.
Cheers
David

David and Terrie with Bandit the travelling companion
2006 Winnebago Alpine
Recently retired and loving it.
wanderer

Post by wanderer »

supersparky wrote:Dot, Who/what are all the show ribbons from? And what have you done to N-man. He looks absolutely knackered.

Nah David.
He's much smarter than that. :D

It's time to do the dishes and he's just pretending he's asleep. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Dot

Post by Dot »

Hi David, he is still sleeping but not snoring so I reckon I have conquered the beast... :lol: Quietest the house has been in the past 5 days :lol: :lol: They are just a few of my Dobe ribbons even have an Adelaide Royal Show one in there somewhere.. :D :D
aussiegirl

Post by aussiegirl »

Now hang on a minute Norman - - - If Dot and George offered to let you do the business at their place....Then how come poor old George is doing all the work????? :( whilst you sit inside and fall asleep behind your laptop???? :?: and don't tell me you are looking up specifications and guidelines!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Dot

Post by Dot »

Jenny,Your bed is already made up as well.... No the Shepherd and his ewey have been doing a sterling job, G has been the chief "gofer" and equipment provider Nice to see a male too buggered to argue isn't it?? Woops he's awoken, better go while I can.. :lol: :lol: and around if needed.
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

Tanks Iveco Biuld has been split off and moved here viewtopic.php?f=4&t=914&p=10446#p10446

T1 Terry
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
norman
Location: Home Base...Paeroa.NZ OZ Base. Where ever we happen to be.......

Post by norman »

Further progress...
At Dots Place 012 (Medium).jpg
At Dots Place 030 (Medium).jpg
At Dots Place 024 (Medium).jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than speak and remove all doubt....
If at first you dont succeed, Skydiving is not for you.
wanderer

Post by wanderer »

Looking good Norman. :D

But I gotta say...............It's one hell of an expensive,

mobile dunny. :lol: :lol: