Norman's Sheep Pen

Please feel free to describe your motorhome, campervan or caravan. (make, model, length etc)
norman
Location: Home Base...Paeroa.NZ OZ Base. Where ever we happen to be.......

Re: Norman's Sheep Pen

Post by norman »

yeah we had lunch on our own.... :lol: :lol:
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than speak and remove all doubt....
If at first you dont succeed, Skydiving is not for you.
Dot

Post by Dot »

It's all go here, G is running around like a demented ferrett on speed doing the plumbing & power stuff (under the guidance of currently qualified and registered gas fitter and electrician) :lol: :lol: and the crippled Norman has been kept under control by the threat of bonga bonga ;) so he does the gopher job and other bits and bobs for an he or so then has to go and lay down and put his feet up for 2 hrs.. So far he is conforming to his current life style.. :lol:
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
norman

Post by norman »

Nearly there...
100_1331 (Large).JPG
100_1333 (Large).JPG
100_1334 (Large).JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than speak and remove all doubt....
Greynomad

Post by Greynomad »

Hey, Dottie,
Are you charging Norman site rental? 8-) Or charging accommodation? ;)
Bet you can't wait 'til Norman's ready to head off to the post-Easter thang...
Or will he be returning with you to continue his fit-out?
(OK, Norman. I admit, it's a good looking job -- for a Kiwi. ;) Had to slip that one in! Love the shower screen. Wouldn't mind updating Girt with one...)
See y'all there...
Regards & God bless,
Ray
--
"Insufficient data for a meaningful answer."
Isaac Asimov, "The Last Question"

"I refuse to drink water, because of the disgusting things fish do in it"
W.C.Fields
Dot

Post by Dot »

No rent here Ray, when you are having as many laughs as us would you?? plus his ewey can cook, ;) ;) ;) , They will be heading Nth after the meeting then home with a 99.9% finished van.. :P :P
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
Mrmac1

Post by Mrmac1 »

Looking good
What's the .01% the passengers seat

Darryl
Darryl & Annette McPherson
CMCA Member
Paradise Inspiration Lite Delux 11 Suzuki GV Towed
norman

Post by norman »

Back on the Gold Coast after an eventful trip north, Stopped off at the gennie seller and he wouldn,t do an replacement wanted it inspected by a technition. Will do it same day says he and he was true to his word said its f#$Ked, told you says I. anyway short end he offers a 3.1kw one for $80 extra. No says I because of limited room. None in stock like yours so you will have to wait for next shipment from China...Duh!!!!
Bloody hopeless, what with your gas reg,s thats a mine field....We dare allowed to do our own gas fitting in NZ as long its from a 9kg bottle...easy eh!
Dot

Post by Dot »

Norman get onto consumer, he can't refuse to give your $$ back if the thing is #$%^& and he hasn't another one in stock, what the hell are you supposed to do in the meantime and how will you know the next one is any better?? sort it before you go home or else it's bye bye sucker and $$$$$... At least make a report to consumer then they have it on their files... Hi yu Christine x
norman

Post by norman »

The finished article...
Iveco pics 001 (Large).jpg
Iveco pics 003 (Large).jpg
Iveco pics 004.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

Neat looking job there Norman, should I bring big bus up there for you to finish off for me? 8-)
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO