Mrmac1

Re: Supersparkie's b'day

Post by Mrmac1 »

Happy Birthday David wishing you all the best
Darryl & Annette McPherson
CMCA Member
Paradise Inspiration Lite Delux 11 Suzuki GV Towed
norman
Location: Home Base...Paeroa.NZ OZ Base. Where ever we happen to be.......

Post by norman »

Happy Birthday David M8!!! Make sure you rest up and have a jug or two...
tenor.gif
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than speak and remove all doubt....
If at first you dont succeed, Skydiving is not for you.
pet-els

Post by pet-els »

Happy Birthday Dave.

PeterH
PeterH
supersparky

Post by supersparky »

Thanks everyone, for all the kind wishes. I have had a top day. Went out for brekky, then out for lunch. Didn't need an evening meal.

T1, not quite convinced that I need to pursue a business opportunity at the mo'. :D
Cheers
David

David and Terrie with Bandit the travelling companion
2006 Winnebago Alpine
Recently retired and loving it.
Dot

Post by Dot »

T1 Terry wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 11:07 am Happy Birthday David .... have you had enough of retirement yet? I know where there's a great business opportunity just screaming out for a bloke with your talents ;) What better birthday present could you get than that :lol:

T1 Terry & Margaret
He has a better one and only has to supply food and a bit of slap and tickle for his birthday .. :lol: :lol:
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

supersparky wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 10:15 pm Thanks everyone, for all the kind wishes. I have had a top day. Went out for brekky, then out for lunch. Didn't need an evening meal.

T1, not quite convinced that I need to pursue a business opportunity at the mo'. :D
Hmmmm..... need to polish up my sales pitch it seems :lol:
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
Greynomad

Post by Greynomad »

T1 Terry wrote: Sat Jan 08, 2022 12:59 pm
supersparky wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 10:15 pm Thanks everyone, for all the kind wishes. I have had a top day. Went out for brekky, then out for lunch. Didn't need an evening meal. :?

Hmmmm..... need to polish up my sales pitch it seems :lol:
T1,
A bit of “creative bookkeeping” might be more effective… :? :shock:
When I worked for a very large Australian company in the 1970s, a $57m profit magically became an $11m loss.
On the other hand, same company wanted to offload a poorly performing subsidiary… which miraculously started making decent profits just before it went on the market.
Not accusing anyone of wrongdoing, just sayin’…
Regards & God bless,
Ray
--
"Insufficient data for a meaningful answer."
Isaac Asimov, "The Last Question"

"I refuse to drink water, because of the disgusting things fish do in it"
W.C.Fields
T1 Terry

Post by T1 Terry »

The opportunity to make good money here isn't the issue, it's my body not being able to do that quantity of work per day. If I could put in a solid 8hrs a day we'd be doing real well indeed .... but we make enough to live comfortably ..... well as long as I can keep turning up each day ..... :roll:

T1 Terry
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
Greynomad

Post by Greynomad »

… and remember where your workshop is. 😀
Regards & God bless,
Ray
--
"Insufficient data for a meaningful answer."
Isaac Asimov, "The Last Question"

"I refuse to drink water, because of the disgusting things fish do in it"
W.C.Fields
T1 Terry

Post by T1 Terry »

Greynomad wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 11:44 am … and remember where your workshop is. 😀
Fortunately, Margaret is the driver and she mostly remembers the way .... As far as remembering phone, keys, glasses .... we are on about a par :lol: I am thinking about writing my name across the top of the mirror as a prompt each morning .... but I was concerned that it might confuse Margaret .... tried it across the forehead, but I kept writing my name backwards :roll: