New (to us) motorhome

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
Dot

Re: New (to us) motorhome

Post by Dot »

Greynomad wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 11:50 pm Predictive text strikes again!!!
😁
Nup HTFFBO strikes again :lol: :lol:
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
Dot

Post by Dot »

jon_d wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 7:18 am Helen, It might be treated like a like baby for the first few outings. :!:
Do motors still have nipples? :lol:
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
Macca

Post by Macca »

Hearty congrats John & Faye on your purchase, looks rather spiffy! Glad you thinking of "northern" trips- we have plenty room for motorhome as Lesley can tell. Money in bank for our van- sold to "unofficial" 3rd daughter in T'ville. They were coming down 1st week in March to collect but health problem means we might take up to them. At the moment, for a change, after next Tuesday, no Dr appts till end of March then top end for Bruce and bottom end for me- you all know what i am talking about!
Both have to go for our annual licence medicals. - Eyes done and I no longer have to wear glasses to drive as cataract surgery fixed that.
Stay safe & healthy everyone.
Time is passing too quickly so live life to the full with your spouse/partner while you still have she/he by your side.
http://bkmcl.wordpress.com/2013/03/12/o ... m-24-2-13/#
Riverlander

Post by Riverlander »

Hi. Just cleaned the motorhome out. Heaps of stuff in it but nothing of a personal nature or of any real value. Needs a very good clean as I think it was parked up after their last trip without a clean. Found a couple of minor things that need repairing and it will need a trip down to T1's for an inverter. Had another Knause for a visit so we parked them up for a pic. ( is a group of Knause's called a Knause plague )
unnamed.jpg
IMG-3019.JPG
IMG-3020.JPG
Cheers John
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
supersparky

Post by supersparky »

John, I think there is another Knause that we pass by on one of our many daily walking tracks. I will have a proper look next time we go past.
If you happen to get up this way , we have a bit of grass available for a stopover. But I think we might be down that way before then. :D
Cheers
David

David and Terrie with Bandit the travelling companion
2006 Winnebago Alpine
Recently retired and loving it.
Dot

Post by Dot »

John, I see some containers there for your shed to put more men's stuff in :lol: Surely it wouldn't of been too hard for the seller to have emptied the stuff out. You might find some hidden $$$ stashed somewhere. :lol: Whats wrong with the inverter?
Riverlander

Post by Riverlander »

Yes we will get up that way sometime and will keep in mind any stopovers. Thanks David.
The motorhome hasn't had anything extra put on it so is missing solar and inverter. Was looking for a secret stash of $$$ but so far we havn't found it and I don't hold out any hope of finding it.
Cheers John
Keith Morris

Post by Keith Morris »

Riverlander wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 12:43 pm Yes we will get up that way sometime and will keep in mind any stopovers. Thanks David.
The motorhome hasn't had anything extra put on it so is missing solar and inverter. Was looking for a secret stash of $$$ but so far we havn't found it and I don't hold out any hope of finding it.
Cheers John
Yes John, but what about a UHF CB Radio.
Keith.

I'm now 85 years of age and living in WA, single (gave up looking), white hair, no teeth, no address, no money, no worries.
pet-els

Post by pet-els »

Well bought John, but I would still change the rear tyres, age will weary them.

PeterH
PeterH
Newcastle George

Post by Newcastle George »

And the years condemn. :)

George
George, Julie, Leonie & Sean - Kotara, Newcastle
DIY 11.5M 1979 Bedford, Nissan/UD FE6T motor