Motorhome vehicles

Anything you like to talk about..Dot is the boss...
Dot

Re: Motorhome vehicles

Post by Dot »

While I was flipping through the different M/H on Motorhomes only for sale I was remembering the issues people were having with their various brands eg, Tanks, Peter and then the bad cheap workmanship of some brands eg Jacko and one we all know of from Qld something with Sun in it? Getting to the stage of thinking of down sizing, loved our Winnie but finding good mechanics when in woop woop land was hard.
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
Swisslulu

Post by Swisslulu »

Our Junko on Iveco 50C has (so far and fingers crossed) has not given us any issues. Up to a bit over 15k mileage in 2 years. We have an Iveco dealer just down the road so it suits us to have it serviced there. I think a lot of issues come down to how the vehicle is driven. We have several friends with Iveco based MHs and none of them have had mechanical issues. Horses for courses but we wouldn’t have a Fiat but having said that we have friends with them and they are happy.
Cheers
Lesley
Our Blog: http://lesleyanderich.wordpress.com
BruceS
Site Admin

Post by BruceS »

I'm not sure why people can't call it/them a Jayco? Really do!
In a way I find it a weeny bit disrespectful. Even more so if I owned one.
Someone said something in regards to all the problems the Jayco are having.
Since they probably hold a VERY large proportion of the market of course there will be a higher proportion of 'complaints'.
OK, some will say I've got no sense of humour but I do get the funny side of it.
I won't go on further.
BruceS
Mannum, SA

Dot

Post by Dot »

Guess it is a follow on from the old Grumpy forum where there were threats of anything even pictures & copy rights. :lol:
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

Oh dear Bruce, not wishing to offend you mate. I do own said junko and have been known to be part of a very large group of junko owners. As this is our second junko, there has to be a lot going for it for us to have bought a second one.

We had issues with the van when it was three or four years old and had it repaired in Alice Springs by an agent of the company. He didn't ask us for payment, (after 2 full days of work) and claimed it back from the company as a warranty issue. In many ways, I can't fault the company and the way they will treat most complaints as warranty and their help is usually great.
Deborah

Just get out there and enjoy life
BruceS
Site Admin

Post by BruceS »

Yeah, what I was trying to sat Deborah! Yay!! 8-) ;)
BruceS
Mannum, SA