Drugs and prison

Place your jokes in this section. A little naughty will be tolerated but please no really vulgar ones!!! If you might be offended it may be better to bypass this section!!!
Dot

Drugs and prison

Post by Dot »

Two young men were appearing in Court before a Judge, both charged with ‘Drug Possession’.
The Judge was in a particularly good mood on that day and decided to give both men a second chance.
“Stand up and face the bench” said the Judge. “I’m going to carry over this case for a week and in that time, you must prove to me that I shouldn’t send you to prison. If you two young men can convince as many male members of the Public as possible, that drugs are bad for them and if they get caught, they will go to prison … I’ll waive your Sentences”.
Both men re-appeared before the Judge the following week.
“Well?“ said the Judge, as he looked at one of the men. “How many men did you convince to stop taking drugs?”
The man handed the Judge a piece of paper, on which was written ‘O o’ and he told the Judge:- “I showed that piece of paper to 17 people and told them the big O represents the size of your brain before you take drugs and the little o is the size of your brain after you take drugs. I convinced 12 men that drugs are bad for them because their brain will shrink”.
“Very good” said the Judge, “I admire the way you think - you are free to go”.
Looking at the second man, the Judge asked:- “How many men did you convince to stop taking drugs?”
The second man also handed the Judge a piece of paper, on which was written ‘o O’ - (the opposite way around to his friend) and said:- “I convinced 1,476 men that taking drugs is bad for them and if they get caught … they’ll go to prison”.
The Judge was totally dumbfounded and asked:- “My goodness!! How on earth did you manage to do that?”
The second man explained:- “I handed each man that piece of paper with a little o and a big O and I told them … they risk going to prison if they get caught taking drugs”.
“But what does the little o and the big O mean?” asked the Judge.
“Oh, that’s easy” said the man. “The little o represents the size of your a/hole before you go to prison and the big O represents ……….. “ :lol: :lol:
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.