Tatoos!

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
Macca

Tatoos!

Post by Macca »

Over the past couple of weeks 2 of our Granddaughters have asked us to draw a flower, take a photo of it, then send photo to them. Neither would tell us the reason for the flower. Speaking to mother of one of them and she let slip the want to get a tiny tattoo of each flower to remind them of us! Bloody sweet even though I we are not tattoo fans. Not going to let on that we know what they are going to do with the flowers.
Time is passing too quickly so live life to the full with your spouse/partner while you still have she/he by your side.
http://bkmcl.wordpress.com/2013/03/12/o ... m-24-2-13/#
Newcastle George

Re: Tatoos!

Post by Newcastle George »

Draw the flower in black pencil because that is how the tatoo will end up.

George
George, Julie, Leonie & Sean - Kotara, Newcastle
DIY 11.5M 1979 Bedford, Nissan/UD FE6T motor
Shirley

Post by Shirley »

We had our one & only g'daughter here this morning 20yrs., old has a mark on her arm from a burn when working at Maccas, someone asked her at work was it a tattoo, she was telling us that she is the only one at work without a tattoo, I told her, " I'm proud of you," definitely not a fan but each to their own.
Shirley & Bruce.
Dot

Post by Dot »

My dad was a merchant seaman and of course his arms were tattooed, after hearing the stories of each one I understood what their significance was, he said hitler would have loved dads skin for lamp shades. For me I don't like to see women with their tats all over them but the little pretty ones ie butterfly /flower are ok.
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
Shirley

Post by Shirley »

Dot, think most seamen/ sailors years ago had a tattoo.

I played tennis with a young fit healthy lady who decided to get a butterfly tattoo on her upper breast, another tennis lady had a flower tattoo, anyway about 12 mths., later lady she was diagnosed with Scleroderma, thought may have been caused by use of dirty needles, 2 years later she was dead at about 40 years old.
Shirley & Bruce.
Eddy

Post by Eddy »

There is an advertisement on Tv for Anulon cookware I think this could apply to a lot of the current tattooed youngsters
Greynomad

Post by Greynomad »

Eddy,
When I first saw that ad I thought exactly the same!

In 40 years, some of those tiny flower tatts will look like sunflowers! 🤭😳🙄
Regards & God bless,
Ray
--
"Insufficient data for a meaningful answer."
Isaac Asimov, "The Last Question"

"I refuse to drink water, because of the disgusting things fish do in it"
W.C.Fields
Dot

Post by Dot »

Shirley wrote: Sun Feb 20, 2022 8:38 pm Dot, think most seamen/ sailors years ago had a tattoo.

I played tennis with a young fit healthy lady who decided to get a butterfly tattoo on her upper breast, another tennis lady had a flower tattoo, anyway about 12 mths., later lady she was diagnosed with Scleroderma, thought may have been caused by use of dirty needles, 2 years later she was dead at about 40 years old.
What a pity the crims don't get that diagnosis. Something along the lines of those nail places womaned by those Asian women , never venture there, their hygiene procedures are questionable to say the least.
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
Macca

Post by Macca »

I think the worst we have seen was last week at Transport Dept. young couple with new baby walked in - she had halter neck stretch dress on , no bra and at a guess breast feeding. Anyway every bit of skin visible was inked.
Time is passing too quickly so live life to the full with your spouse/partner while you still have she/he by your side.
http://bkmcl.wordpress.com/2013/03/12/o ... m-24-2-13/#
Shirley

Post by Shirley »

Yes it amazes me just how much skin some folk have tattoed, one has to wonder their reasoning.
Shirley & Bruce.