Ukraine’s problem

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
native pepper

Re: Ukraine’s problem

Post by native pepper »

supersparky wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 12:41 pm I think he was lucky to only get a slap. Still wondering why nobody has told the bloke to apologise for taking the piss out of someone's medical condition.

I read the comedian didn't know she has Alopecia, what pisses me off is smith has a history of abusing people with his words and actions and being violent on a show like that, just shows where the moron is coming from and he has no control over himself as be also abused and swore at the comedian when they were live.

As for Ukraine's problem, think it's becoming russia's problem. Ukraine has blown up one of russia's big ammunition dumps in Russia and has turned the russians back on most fronts. According to reports Ukraine now has more military equipment, anti aircr4aft and defence systems that when the war started. They are capturing heaps and repurposing them to use against the russians, who have lost a huge amount of weapons over 600 tanks, 7 ships almost 200 planes and hundreds of helicopters. Now they are using russian missile systems and anti aircraft defence systems again the russians. That's why supposed experts are saying russia is now conducting a war of attrition from long range with missiles and bombings of cities and other civilian targets, with a growing loss of lives.

Now the Ukrainians are claiming they are dismantling russia's military and intend completely destroying it. How true that will be is anyone guess, but Ukraine is fighting in a way that russia can't compete with. Russian troops are not that enthusiastic, they are being ambushed constantly, their supply lines are cut and there commanders are incompetent and being killed off like flies. It reminds me of the tactics we used in Sth east Asia, when our very small groups brought the commos to their knees with our ambush and hit and run tactics.
Dot

Post by Dot »

Well I am on the comedians side on this one. He had no idea the lady had a hair condition and his remark was that she would may be doing another GI Jane film, it wasn't aimed at her personally, Quote.. ((( The seemingly unscripted moment came when, before announcing the award for Best Documentary, Rock joked "Jada, I love ya. G.I. Jane 2, can't wait to see it." )))) People say stuff that comes out sounding bad (ME) but I seem to do it a lot. Will Smith is an arrogant bastard and needs to be charged with assault, Has George slapped any of you lot here for having a laugh about the remarks about my tongue/arm??? No because we know you lot are just joking and I love that. Plus Well Smith and his wife don't have too many of morals anyway, OPEN marriages get no respect from me. Back to Ukraine's woes. POP PUTIN.
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
Greynomad

Post by Greynomad »

POP PUTIN.
With ya, Dottie!
Regards & God bless,
Ray
--
"Insufficient data for a meaningful answer."
Isaac Asimov, "The Last Question"

"I refuse to drink water, because of the disgusting things fish do in it"
W.C.Fields
BruceS
Site Admin

Post by BruceS »

NP must have been in a different war in "SE ASIA" than Vietnam I remember?
Perhaps you were on the Commie's side NP?
I'll go back in my foxhole now.....................
BruceS
Mannum, SA

native pepper

Post by native pepper »

BruceS wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 4:46 pm NP must have been in a different war in "SE ASIA" than Vietnam I remember?
Always amazes me at the arrogant ignorance of those who don't have a clue, yet make out they are some how superior in their knowledge and experience, when they have none. There many area's in the 1960's we worked in, including Thailand, Malaysia, Sarawak, Kalimantan, Sabah, Sulawasi, Java, Sumatra, MIndanao and Palawan. Unbeknown to the majority, there were conflicts going on in many places as the commies tried to move sth and take over. Our job was to disrupt their movements, supply lines and disable marine assets, as well as spot for bombing runs.

The majority of Aussies still don't have a clue what went on in SE Asia during the 1950's/60's before Vietnam got going and our work was only recognised more than 35 years later and only then because the Malaysian government issued us with medals for our work and our pathetic government had to do the same and recognise what we went through.
Noggins

Post by Noggins »

native pepper wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 5:40 pm
BruceS wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 4:46 pm NP must have been in a different war in "SE ASIA" than Vietnam I remember?
Always amazes me at the arrogant ignorance of those who don't have a clue, yet make out they are some how superior in their knowledge and experience, when they have none. There many area's in the 1960's we worked in, including Thailand, Malaysia, Sarawak, Kalimantan, Sabah, Sulawasi, Java, Sumatra, MIndanao and Palawan. Unbeknown to the majority, there were conflicts going on in many places as the commies tried to move sth and take over. Our job was to disrupt their movements, supply lines and disable marine assets, as well as spot for bombing runs.

The majority of Aussies still don't have a clue what went on in SE Asia during the 1950's/60's before Vietnam got going and our work was only recognised more than 35 years later and only then because the Malaysian government issued us with medals for our work and our pathetic government had to do the same and recognise what we went through.
Mate I agree with a lot of what you have written with the exception of a couple of lines , highlighted in blue.
Aren't you falling into your own, to quote you almost verbatim , arrogantance
Please keep to the posted subjects and stop running off at a tangent and trying to be superior.

Ron
Much that passes as idealism is disguised hatred or disguised love of power.

Ignorance is Liberating
You're not restricted by facts or knowledge.
You're a Free Person and, as such, able to form your own conclusions.
Busman

Post by Busman »

Damn it Ron, you beat me to it
Vanishing Point, almost ready to vanish
Suzuki GV more than ready to go NOW !
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

ZelenskyWasHere.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
native pepper

Post by native pepper »

Noggins wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 7:20 pm Mate I agree with a lot of what you have written with the exception of a couple of lines , highlighted in blue.
Aren't you falling into your own, to quote you almost verbatim , arrogantance
Please keep to the posted subjects and stop running off at a tangent and trying to be superior.

Ron
Yet you say nothing about the continuous snide remarks and attacks upon me coming from Bruce and then you ridiculously attack me. Nothing arrogant in my post, just facts, you're just grasping at straws to satisfy your mates demands.

So you don't think someone claiming I fought for the commies, when it was the other way round and in operations very few know anything about, is not an arrogant insult. Rather warped thinking and revealing, not a word from the perpetrator to support his claims, or admission of being biased, just passes it on hoping you will ban me for being different.
Noggins

Post by Noggins »

NP
Settle and drop the arrogant attitude
That was the gist of my post, and only that!

If you want to blow it up into something bigger and claim that your being abused go ahead, it only supports my original statement about being arrogant about your life experiences as against what is perceived by the general readers.
You might have "lived in interesting times" ( ancient Chinese curse ) that we know nothing about, as I'm sure many others here may have done, ( particularly in this age group -Nashos etc ) but I don't see any of their writings that ( almost ) grandstand their views on life's experiences.
They did what their country asked of them, then they let it lie, like a sleeping dog

Ron
Much that passes as idealism is disguised hatred or disguised love of power.

Ignorance is Liberating
You're not restricted by facts or knowledge.
You're a Free Person and, as such, able to form your own conclusions.